Payouts going out now

Payouts going out now.

Also preview of the biz_classic delegate site.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sxhFBvCD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Log: pastebin.com/sxhFBvCD

>tfw still not getting paid

I will get it when I reach the minumum though, right? or am I literally earning 0 until I put more ARK into my wallet?

I have 398 ARK.

You will once the new payout script is ready in a few days.

>there's someone getting 40ARK per day

Just kill me, I feel like begging now.

not only that, the total pool size is getting larger by the day, making us small fish even smaller

>that blinking underscore
muh dick

looking good uncle chang!

>No message.

Everyday I wake up thinking about my daily interest and those words of encouragement.

sent me 0.15 and 0.32 with a 0.1 fee each time. thanks idiot

Payouts should be weekly by default. You're wasting ark on transaction fees.

No shit. But people wanted daily payouts to avoid another Magnet situation where all 2800 ARK of a week's forging got sent to a single wallet by ""mistake""

New website and payout script will support custom per-user payouts.

>No shit. But people wanted daily payouts
I havent seen anyone say they want daily payouts. You made a bad decision and you need to be a man and own up to it. Stop being an immature little bitch.

You're fucking retarded.

Were you here during the magnet fiasco? We know what we saw and most people in the threads and discord wanted daily, at least for a few days until the new script is ready.

By the way, I wanted 1 ARK minimum payouts but people bitched about that too so I lowered it to 0.1 minimums. You wouldn't have even gotten paid these past 2 days if people didn't bitch.

And again none of this matters once the new script and website are up.

>We know what we saw and most people in the threads and discord wanted daily

>By the way, I wanted 1 ARK minimum payouts but people bitched about that too

I never saw any of these posts. Link to them.

Do you have anything intelligent to offer, worthless little loser?

yeah id rather have weekli payouts and risk losing 7 ark when u bail than lose heaps for fees overtime

So go somewhere else. This is what the people decided.

Neck yourself. No one is going to spoon feed you.

Hurry up and make the website then. You should be doing that right this second, not wasting time here.

Join the discord and scroll up thousands of messages or search through the archives.

One of the major reasons behind going daily was because we were new faces and needed to gain trust after Magnet screwed everyone.

In a week the script we're using now will be obsolete anyways.

>Join the discord and scroll up thousands of messages or search through the archives.
Wait, you can post any here? According you you there were lots of posts in favor of daily payouts. You cant cite one?

That's literally what I've been dedicating my days to. Do you see the OP image? Moon Man and I have been busting ass. Chill the fuck out. These things take time.

>hey spoon feed me posts by searching through thousands of messages
>hey go work on the website and stop giving us updates on the state of the delegate

I love that I can talk shit to this twerp all day and he's still gonna work for me.

Post your address.

Are you giving some free ARK? I want some too.

I agree that payouts should be weekly. Making them daily when the transaction fee is .1 ark was a bad decision.

And I also think the payouts should be weekly.

>But people wanted daily payouts to avoid another Magnet situation where all 2800 ARK of a week's forging got sent to a single wallet by ""mistake""

This doesn't make sense. The ark didn't go to one person because the payout was set to weekly.

There were multiple people with 10k+ saying they wouldn't vote biz_classic unless payouts were daily

It was a good idea at the time.

Nobody bitched about dailies until after we proved we could be trusted. Now that we proved our trustworthiness people are bitching about the 0.1 fee.

The new script will be ready in a few days. Delaying payout by 7 days is meaningless because of that so payouts will continue to be daily for the next few days.

You're missing the point. People weren't comfortable with voting then waiting 7 days to see if they could trust us or not. They did that with magnet and got fucked out of 7 days worth of ARK.

Show me one of these posts. Just one.

>Delaying payout by 7 days is meaningless
It's not meaningless if it results in a higher net amount of ARK reaching my wallet. How do you not understand this?

Arky doesn't do rolling balances. If you don't make the minimum you NEVER get paid. EVER.

So if I stop payouts for the next 6 days, you MISS OUT on ARK.

Are you fucking stupid? Why do you think we're writing our own script? Arky sucks.

Shut the fuck up small time arkie

I hold 10k+ in the delegate and wanted daily payouts, if that wasn't implemented I'd never have voted

I realize that losing $.35 is a big deal to a broke nigger like you but you'll get over it.

>I hold 10k+ in the delegate

Prove it by posting your wallet.

Kick rocks then, faggot. The delegate is rank 11 right now. Your 10k don't matter.

im 12 an wat is this

Weird how people claim there were so many posts from people demanding daily payouts but no one can cite a single one.

Really makes you think.

>small wallets 100% forever

I thought that was just for the people who got in before rank 51.

someone already made a bizclassic delegate, i wonder when they will start trying to scam people into it

check where bizclassic payments go to.

Uncle Change registered bizclassic precisely to avoid people getting scammed.

However, our script will know if they miss balances. Important thing to note.

>2 or 3 faggots in discord speak for a delegate pool of 394

Ebin.

No.

Gas yourself.

>No.
So you changed it then. Cause for a while you were saying it would be 90% after the first 2 months. You're more fickle and indecisive than a teenage girl.

The logic is still sound.

Do you just want to miss out on payments for 4-6 days or get daily payments regardless?

You're fuckign retarded. I'm literally acting in YOUR best interest but you're too low-IQ to realize it :^)

Nothing was ever changed. You're just an idiot.

No, the 90% minimum was a pre-51 thing for those of us with decent sized wallets.

Oh?

>If you get in after we drop out of 51 you will get grandfathered 90% status.

What now, bitch? Yeah that's what I thought. Keep digging your hole, stupid.

Hahaha wow, such a dumbshit loser you are.

Post a pic of your home. I bet it's a shithole. Thats because youre too stupid to earn good money.

If you keep paying every day, I miss out on .1 ARK per day. I've explained this several times but youre too stupid to get it. Probably cause your gook brain is good with numbers but not good with english words.

You... just linked to a post that backed him up.

Pre51s get grandfathered into 90% regardless of wallet size.

Below-average wallets get 100%.

This was explained like 100 times you fucking idiot. Post your address so they can stop paying you. You don't deserve free ark.

Anyways I got better things to do with my saturday than argue with some malnourished gook teenager on the internet. Get back to working on my passive income machine, little nerd.

>talks shit about making good money
>cries over missing $.35 over the course 9f a week
kek

Hey guys, I think the two of your are being trolled if that isn't obvious.

I know I appreciate the work you're putting into making this work and I'm sure many others do as well. Keep it up, you're awesome.

Lol that nigger from Chicago is back.

You're literally a nigger living in the worst shithole city in America after Detroit. Shut the fuck up.

Whats a decent sized wallet? What kind of stake do you need for this to be profitable?

just unvote and fuck off, you know that's the beauty of DPoS

At least 4000 ark otherwise your payouts will be eaten up by transaction fees because this idiot was too dumb to make the payouts weekly.

It was stated since the second thread after magnet fucked up that payouts would be daily. Feel free to fuck off if you'retards not happy with the system.

Feels bad, man.
40 ark a day is like 1/3rd my bag per day. So every 3 days he's getting 100% of my total plus what that new ark drags in.

I hate whales.

New script will pay all below-average wallets 100% payout while decreasing above-average wallet (including whales) payouts on a sliding scale between 10-20%

**after 2 months.

lol this is literally fagnet

also, anyone complaining about the work uncle chang and moon bro are putting in for us bizraelis, you guys are massive fucking faggots.

no one forced you to join the biz_classic delegate. if you don't like it, fucking leave. these guys are doing gods work, so shut the fuck up, relax, and be patient. theyve proven to be trustworthy, so if you stop complaining about losing .1 ARK cause thats 1% of your total wallet, we'll fucking make it.

if you dont like it, fucking leave. it literally won't matter at all cause theres almost 400 others in the delegate. FUCK.

How much will I get out of this with 3400?

i have 3600, i usually get about 1.3 ish per day

Site looks good, appreciate the hard work you guys, please ignore these impatient poorfags. They don't know the meaning of delayed gratification. It's obvious things would take time to sort out. Bagholders are always assmad

wew looking good chang

>Arky doesn't do rolling balances. If you don't make the minimum you NEVER get paid. EVER.
Small wallet here (100).
Read the first part of the thread, and it reads frustration.
But I appreciate and can wait for the new script to complete and the payout.
Is there a source code hosting site to check the progress?

No, we're not open sourcing it yet. We don't want other delegates stealing our work.