Degenerate here looking for occurrences of my fetish in history

Degenerate here looking for occurrences of my fetish in history

I'm into fatties, that ranges anywhere from sorta chubby to landwhale status as well as the weight gain required to reach said stages of fatness. What I hear all the time is that being fat in various cultures throughout history was a symbol of wealth, safety, security, the usual bullshit. What I want to know is how fat was "fat" at various times in history? Any recordings of occurrences of fattening people up for a specific purpose? I guess this thread is dedicated to the prevalence of fat in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lambert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slippery slope is just a fallacy

>chubby chasers

Blame the historical attraction to fat fucks in your blood I guess

FOUR

Damn, nice get!

HAND

All Rubens' paintings are based on fat, MALE models.

If you find them arousing you are literally gay AND a chubbychaser.

OP here

While my fetish was the basis for the making of the thread, I'm genuinely interested in the topic historically because the view on body weight in this day in age is vastly different to that of cultures years ago, or some current ones around the world. Pic related is also kind of a contribution

T H I C C

Ibrahim I of the Ottoman Empire famously had a BBW fetish. He once saw a cow while passing through the countryside, had a statue of its ass made in gold, then sent that statue around the empire with the order that a woman whose ass matched the statue's be brought to him.

They eventually found a 150kg woman from Armenia who Ibrahim nicknamed 'sugar cube'. Sugar cube would go on to wield an inordinate amount of influence at court.

Why not just fuck the cow in secret

What is better than the pale white untouched flesh of a voluptuous virgin?

George I was known for having two mistresses from back in Hannover, one was incredibly thin and ugly and the other was pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leblouh

>Older women called "fatteners" force the young girls to consume enormous quantities of food and liquid,[5]inflicting pain on them if they do not eat and drink. One way of inflicting pain is to pinch a limb between two sticks. A six-year-old might typically be forced to drink 20 litres (4.4impgal; 5.3USgal) of camel's milk, and eat two kilos of pounded milletmixed with two cups of butter, every day.

I doubt the quantities are correct, but it is relevant to your interests

he probably did

>Although described by historians as 'the Elephant' who competed with 'the Maypole' (Melusine), modern historians, especially Ragnhild Hatton attribute her as a valued courtier of the king and stating she was not as obese as early works suggested.

Well that's a little disappointing

Rubens.

>300 pound Armenian harem girl

How do you even get so big in the 17th Century?

By eating, probably

Living during good times or getting rare diseases like this dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lambert

>Veeky Forums enough to fight a fucking bear in his prime
>turns into a freakshow and barely able to walk

man that sucks

Yeah, his only recorded health problems were depression, though. Some of the quips he made during his exhibition are hilarious too, in that 19th century sorta way.

>tfw no artistic representations of her to fap to

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Alternatively

He reportedly had a bit of a domestic animal fetish. He would reportedly line up all the virgins in the harem naked, and gallop between them making noises inspired by farmyard animals. Once sufficiently aroused, he would take one of them to bed.

With leaders like this I'm shocked the Ottoman empire lasted this long.

Before Suleiman most ottoman sultans were 6/6/6 due to their succession policy because 'only the strongest succeeded' as the brothers duked it out for the throne, that changed after Suleiman and the oldest succeeded the throne

What a time in history to be alive then op.

Every fat fuck thinks themselves a god/goddess rather than being shamed into place.

Its a blessing and curse being a chubby chaser. Its the optimal time period for there to be an abundance of fatties due to the ease to overindulge. The negative is that being fat doesn't automatically make someone attractive (to me anyway), the vast majority of fatties are Walmart bulldogs - like in your pic - and the few fuckable ones are 9 times out of 10 on a high horse about how gorgeous they are and in turn have shitty opinions and ridiculously high standards for dating