What minor best complements an economics minor...

What minor best complements an economics minor? especially if I plan on working on my graduate two years after I get my undergraduate?

From that picture I'll say Chicano studies, if you know what I mean :^)

I'm sorry, I mean which minor best complements an economics major?

>economics major
you dun goofed

How? Econ is probably the safest and most valuable non-STEM degree there is, assuming he didn't get it at a diploma mill. More valuable than probably 60% of STEM as well.

I'm going to one of the best schools in my state, so I'd say not

What business degree would you say is best then?

It would be math if you plan on grad school.

Philosophy or Math

And yeah, this. Econ is valuable not because it's a free ticket to lambos and an executive position at a bank, but because many econ guys have to know their math and their models. If not a math minor, then a CS minor. That's the shit executives (smart conceptual guys but not often the greatest technical or theoretical thinkers) love.

how does an cs minor support a econ major?

Philoshophy? That's a very interesting idea, why do you think that?

Anecdotal case, but I've got an uncle who studied some econ (primarily business) and had a hard time getting past basic cubicle monkey. He taught himself a lot of programming and that landed him a position in doing modeling for banks to better estimate risks and the kinds of rates and whatnot to set for customers. He got to work from home too, while tripling his salary. Pretty much everything that pays well these days requires some programming experience; I suppose the bigger risk would be that a CS minor would be insufficient.

that's an interesting case, I've actually been considereing a cs minor

you hsould definitely go for ASIC miner

ASIC?

Comp sci minor. If you don't like programming, do a math minor or a business related minor. Rest would be worthless I think (maybe actuarial sciences if your econ major is very mathematical)

A lot of people are saying computer science. How does that supplement an economics undergraduate or graduate degree?

You need to get actual experience running models and simulations. You need to get more hard skills. It sounds more impressive than I sat on my ass and read a book.

Unemployment line

Hardy kek

Enjoy your 40k as you pay down your student loans

What crypto is this? I don't get it

>everyone makes money through the economy so if i want to make a lot of money i better study the economy

Yeah, no.