Anyone else get screwed by Golem?

Move to xel then

this
buy my bags

you haven't got screwed by golem
they said they don't care about the price they just want to make the technology

JUST GOLEM MY SHIT UP

GRC shills finally found an angle. to bad only /pol/ agrees

Golem is fucking fine, everything is down right now. Golem will be a dollar by Christmas if you can wait that long.

if golem has a woman in the lead get the fuck out now. Muh feminism meme is dying

I don't understand why GRC and golem are considered competitors. They're both distributed supercomputers, but GRC works specifically for BOINC computations.

Once golem has a working product, you may be curing cancer - or you may be rendering an animation of 10,000 marbles coming out of some dude's anus. It will presumably be more versatile.

GRC is purely altruistic (which is why it gets very little attention despite being a unique project), I don't think there are a ton of shills going, "hurr durr its a wermn goleming up our balls, clerrly GRC is better." It's just not in the character of their community.

Still up x3 my investment, feels good not being a laggard.

I'm a scientist so I will always back GRC over GNT

That said, both are doing shit right now

>It's just not in the character of their community.
There is one on here in particular. Posts his own articles. I mainly meant literal pajeet shills. Seen enough discord screenshots.

That's unfortunate. I'm pretty sure every coin has 'em.

I don't think GRC is going to save the planet or be the next super-awesome-hottest-coin, but it definitely incentivizes making a positive impact on the world through science. It's also a functioning platform today, while most coins are vaporware founded on buzzwords and 'lofty' aspirations.

ceo is a women

what did you expect?

Opposite actually, GNT has made me about a grand while I'm out 300 bucks on GRC.

Such a fucking shitcoin.

THIS!

I de-vested once I heard. The funny thing is the market agreed and the price dropped from 75 cents to 45 cents. People have been burned by women in tech too much.

Examples plez.

yahoo

So some of you recently sold because you found out about her.Why didn't you look at the team before buying?

Does she only have one front tooth in the middle?

>tfw it's up 9%

>tfw it's coming back
THANK YOU BASED SLAVS

>tfw it's 19% now