Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever microdosed LSD?

Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever microdosed LSD?

How has it improved your approach to work, life and business? Anything noticeable?

Thank you - I'm curious on trying it and wonder what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>friend thought this was smart
>friend got fired from 6 figure job.

Don't be retarded.

Explain? You can't just say two lines and expect me to believe you.

Sounds like Reddit tier bullshit. It wont help you. It will just distract you.

What the fuck do you expect ?
get this underage faggot out of here ffs

It made me less depressed and more content with life. Don't overdo it, or have a schitzophrenic break

>Spending money on recreational drugs, ever

This is what keeps the poor where they are and where they deserve to be.

you massive fucking faggots can't stand when people have different opinions about something like drugs? I don't use any drugs or even drink and i can tell you guys are the fucking retard group here. get this old crusty fuck out of here, you fucking grandpa acting fag

You sound like a bunch of depressive cunts? How about open your fucking minds for once god damn. Very ignorant.

I once macrodosed it and I had a vision of a community with incredibly woke minds... I think it was this one: discord.gg/h9XdqT

I used to microdose during school, and have collectively done LSD over 300 times.

I don't know why this is on Veeky Forums. It helped me with school when microdosing, but I'd never trust myself to trade with it. At work while coding? Maybe. But for making business decisions, I don't think it's a good idea.

>spending money on enjoyable things ever
get on my level. why do you not enjoy bread and water for dinner, in a plain cube of a room.

I actually microdose about once a week (50ug, not really a microdose) can't say I notice any improvement in productivity but I don't really do it for that. My own conception of psychs is that they are simply a catalyst for thought. If you are naturally neurotic and distracted they will amplify that, but if you can focus I could see them enhancing whatever it is you are intent on pursuing

>a plain cube of a room
haha yea real niggas have tesseracts for cribs

LSD fucks with me so much and makes me feel that continous entropy will reduce us and all life to nothing more than death and a withering pile of worms.

I don't understand how microdosing could help anyone, just fucking smoke sativa weed.

What makes you think it isn't a good idea? Do your thoughts wander?

I had a medical doctor administer ketamine by infusion while I was already under a general anesthesia. He did it 4 times and I've never been clinically depressed since. That was 5 years ago. Use that information however you wish.

woah :^)

Wow you actually drink water and live in a plain cube? Must be nice compared to my 2 dimensional sheet of paper that I inhabit where I absorb free liquids through my skin. Enjoy being broke your whole lives you degenerate hedonistic plebs.

you jealous? the bread AND water lifestyle is the tits.
the plain cube is 3x3x3
SUCK IT POOR FAGS

This

LSD puts me into a fucking trip everytime. Even small amounts will have me curled up on the floor exploring the deep caverns. I'd see myself mirco dosing with psilocybin maybe as it usually makes me more upbeat

But in any case, weed and small amounts of LSD are similar and I'm confused as to why anyone would want to take LSD for their fucking job instead of just smoking or just not taking anything

If you need something more than coffee or maybe small amounts of adderall/vvyvanse for your job, there's a fucking issue

No, it's just better for creativity not logical business decisions. It worked to make me more interested in school but I didn't have to think much logic to memorize material. Business decisions aren't the same thing.

kek when I tried lower dosage of LSD I was completely mentally paralyzed and 100% unable to organize dungeon session in mmorpg with few people

I've dropped lsd, acid, shrooms and empathogens like x, mdma and so on, I'm a process operator, bought my first condo at 21 and live a pretty normal life... If you want to try psychedelics, try psilocybin, it's the safest option and you can expect some visual effects like enhanced colors and waving of everything you look upon, you appreciate life more and think your place in mankind and mankind itself in a natural view instead of what is thaught in school. It helps a bit for your well-being, confidence and general status among your peers, just be prepared when you try and if possible trip with a friend or two.
T.Binland

asshole. OP spoke about microdosing 1/8th of a hit of acid. not IMing Ketamine in a float tank

>spending 20 bucks on some of the most profound experiences you might ever have in your life

Ya so retarded man. Let's just keep staring at candles and being angry.

I read it does wonders for people with ADHD

Mate I've done a shit tons of psychs, MDMA, Ket etc etc but that's not what I'm going for.

I suggest you try microdosing! I am about to buy the things off of Amazon.

I've researched getting LSD and apparently it's near impossible to find real LSD due to the difficulty in farming Ergot fungus. What you usually find is a random research chemical sold as LSD.

Not true if you get a reputable vendor and test it.

try psilocybin

ROFL MICRO-DOSING DRUGS
I FEEL SO SMARTER I CAN SPELL MY THOUGHTS; COLORS AND SHIET

kys all of you niggers who think that glorifying brain damage and lack of insight are good. You only feel smarter because the necrotic effect of your drugs produced the impression of being smarter, not that you're noticeably more intelligent or '''''creative'''''. Shrooms and LSD are neurotoxic, and no, the dose won't change anything, you're deluding yourself

STOP. FUCKING. POLLUTING. THESE. THREADS.
YOU. WASTES. OF FUCKING MATTER
AND STOP YOUR PITIFUL PROLETIZING. YOU'RE A HIPPY PIECE OF SHIT WHO RUINED HIS OWN LIFE, DONT BRING REEDEMABLE FINE GENTLEMEN IN YOUR DEMISE. THATS NOT ENLIGHTMENT, NOR EGO DEATH: THAT'S LITTERALY THE MOST EGOISTICAL COURSE OF ACTION TO FOLLOW. POISON YOURSELVES ALONE, AND STOP DISSEMINATING YOUR RUBBISH ADVICES, YOU ORGANIC-EATING, THIRD PARTY-VOTING, FOUL-SMELLING SCUM

Before you say anything, have you even taken LSD/Shrooms and taken the time to understand them?

Seems like you're just spewing your emotions all over the place without having actually done the research on what it is in the first place. Funny how you probably get shitfaced every weekend but have the urge to say taking LSD occasionally at low amounts is the end all be all.
Ignorant faggot, fuck off.

>NO DUDE YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND MAN ITS LIKE... EGO DEATH AND SHIT
ROFL kys braindead hippy

>o-open your third eye user
neck yourself

I've been using you fucking mongloid, so did most of the degenerates around here. If you plan on taking this at a regular day job, you need to fucking grow up.

ZZZZZzzzzz nice bait.

jesus, imagine the fucking mental breakdown this fag would have if he ever tried lsd or shrooms

I'm already retired from the the military so no, I don't need a fucking day job.

It's official. Veeky Forums has gone to complete shit.

>entropy will win
That's just Samsara trying to trick you user. The material world is really just a proxy for individual nodes of consciousness to communicate with each other and hopefully find their way back to the overarching motionless and infinite original consciousness that is made up of everything, including entropy and the material world.

>being so new you think no one used and we don't understand you

You are still very young, get out while you still can. Invest the money, don't throw it out the window.

Read the op shitbreath

not microdosed but i took an 8 strip to quit drinking everyday. i completely lost my mind and thought i had a chip in planted in my brain for some reason and thought i was going to be highforever. spooky stuff but i havent had a drink or done any drugs since April so i think its a success