GET IT BEFORE IT HITS NOVA

GET IT BEFORE IT HITS NOVA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah

Yea this isn't going to work. All this time you've spent shilling could have been used for something actually productive

What will happen when hit nova?
Reply me with a meme.

even the jews laugh at your pathetic attempts to make money out of nothing Veeky Forums

KEK! MAD NOCHAN

This coin is a memecoin. Just like doge. The reputation of Veeky Forums will do the job.

If you don't want to fall for these shills, join discord.gg/h9XdqT

THERE AINT NO DISCORD ON THE MOON YOU FAGGOT

To everyone saying its a meme coin, i have 7x my initial investment.

Enjoy being poor.

If you buy this shit, don't come here and cry about losing money in crypto afterward please. Those are going to be some HEAVY bags.

oh wow you x7 your 1$ investment, good luck getting food at taco bell

Yes, it is a meme coin. A coin for the economy of memes. Think about it, every autistic NEET slaving away making memes for free dreams that they can be paid for their "art". A meme coin that will not be this cheap in a long time, a risky investment where very little can be turned into a lot. You don't much to lose at this point of the game.

U MAD NOCHAN?

Saying it's a "meme" isn't going to make it less successful. If anything, it'll only make it grow stronger.

I don't know what's your endgame with trying to bring chancoin down, but if I were you I'd get on the ride just with how little it costs right now for the inevitable profit it'll make you.

I am playing with house money, that all I care about.

I invested £100, and i don't live in America.

Where can I get these?

REKT

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

normies think we're all leet hackers and when they see Veeky Forums crypto they will respect and fear it

One coin to rule them all

jesus christ already at 0.x

the low volume it'll experience won't make me bother to throw money at it
I could make more money off a 5% ETH swing than a 500% chancoin moon

>they really dont know

C O P E
O
P
E

Gib 4CHN, please.
CTfQ5Cv27qo8UFN6cbuq5JCPKXYcwZprf2

thx to user who gave me 1.69, it's literally 20cents but I appreciate the gesture

It will gain more volume when it is off the shitty exchange it is on now, meaning if you can afford to throw $20 and forget it, then you might be pleasantly surprised when it moons on another exchange.

This shit is a scam like Sprout Coin.

It is 20 cent today

>$200 worth of coins drops the price in half.
>$500 makes it 1 sat / worthless

Have fun retards.

Fair point, 16k volume on CMC is pretty good for being on a shitty ass exchange. Just gotta make sure it doesn't stagnate and gets added to more markets.

Also remember you can filter these plebs by filtering

/$4CHN:.*/

pls no bully

CHIEDO SOLO UN ALTRO GIRO