Financially speaking, is it worth going to a prostitute?

Yes

Also nice AU stack

It depends, are you attractive ? If yes, no, if no, yes.

That depends a lot on where you live. The average health state of prostitutes and the number of dateable women in your physical level varies so much.

its fake gold

Sure buddy...
How could you tell?

There are a certain type of people who will get satisfaction at all from prostitutes and the rest of the population will not.

If you have ever looked at a feels meme and felt empty, then you are part of the population who will not get satisfaction from a prostitute and you would get some pretty bad buyer's remorse for sure.

Financially speaking, yes. Why?

With a prostitute you have no emotional attachment. You can give the prostitute a fake name, that way you can't be tracked down if the rubber breaks. You have full confidence that your belongings can't be liquidate due to common law or out right marriage. You know that 15% of your annual pay will stay with you - even if she has a child - cause fake name.

Many other pros. Only cons is getting caught or std. Which can be avoided simply by researching.

The thing with going to a prostitute is that, do you really need? Has been it a seriously long time you haven't gotten laid and that this sexual frustration is bothering you and preventing you from concentrating? If yes, then go for it.

Otherwise don't waste money on whores.

that's too subjective of a question. You can't objectively quantify the value of an experience.

Personally I think you're a degenerate.

There's alot more to it than that my friend. Now let me tell you, you've never really ridden the prostitute train until you're about to beat the shit out of one for not putting out.

Masturbating works as well and is free.

I just go on backpage and masturbate to prostitutes. It feels 90% like the real thing except I get to think about how I avoided STDs/potential cops and saved a couple hundred bucks.

Fucking kek I thought I was the only one that did this.

It almost feels like stealing.

truly Veeky Forums behaviour

Shit I do this too

No it's stupid. You can have sex with a different girl every night of the week of you download tinder. Works for me anyway. Just have your own place and car it's simple

>you've never really ridden the prostitute train until you're about to beat the shit out of one for not putting out.
explain

The fantasy is usually better than the reality anyway.

never

damn, i felt like a dumbass for doing this also.

>Just have your own place and car
if i had those i would just get a gf.

No it's degenerate behavior.

I hate whores an strippers

they are so fake and brainless, and always trying to convince you to give them more money

I have a GF that i fuck often. I just like to mix it up from time to time.

t. once in a while purveyor of whores

never change Veeky Forums

this guy knows whats up lmao

so how does your GF think about that? you must love her very well for her to not be bothered by it... what does she get out of it?

She is unaware of my promiscuity.

I usually use some crypto gains as a way to justify it to myself financially.

> tfw too smart to waste money on a fantasy I can have for free

After I cum imagining actually calling up a MILF prostitute on bckpage, I put her hourly rate into crypto. Way better than the real deal.

Feels good man

I love texting them too because they are literally selling themselves so will send the best pics they can to entice you to shell out.

I love being a demanding fucker only to ghost once the tits are shown

No, why? It seems like a good idea at first. Fast cash, feeling wanted, feeling of power.

And then you age, around 30 - 40. You lost most of your value.

Oh what's that? You saved up nothing and lived the good life?

Oh no problem! Just settle down with your husband and use your jobs t-

Oh right... yeah.

Best of luck with life!

>buying actual gold from a vendor who marks up the price from market value to make a profit
>if you ever want to sell it the vendor will offer you below market price to make a profit

Why the fuck do people do this? Just trade bullion tokens.