Wtf

Somebody tell me what the hell is going on with this coin. The volume is nuts but it's going nowhere. Are the whales about to dump? Are we going to Jupiter when they stop putting up walls?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589333.40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whales still accumulating and meme triangle forming

we're going to saturn, senpai

How much went into this ICO? 5 million dollars on Bittrex sounds nice, but if this was some 100 million Bancor or Monaco-tier thing then I'd be worried

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589333.40
"ICO 700 btc was raised. 100m coins. No coins for dev(no premine). Everything was sold via ICO."

the ico was ~300k usd i think

>Are the whales about to dump?
Yes, you should get out before it's too late.

Bought a 100 for 20k sats. What can go wrong???

fud tbqh

It will drop to 10k sats by the end of today.

Yeah ok

What is your reasoning behind this?
This guy at least has a meme triangle of sorts.

So its volume is more than 10x its ico start, yet price isn't moving? I found a thread on another website suggesting it is probably a scam and now I'm really suspicious that this is one guy trading back and forth between wallets. I put a little in but immediately sold it back, this whole thing smells very suspicious

it literally just hit the exchange. the volume consists of ICOers selling for a profit and folks who missed the ICO buying it back up.

We will probably see a slow steady decline until it flatlines and eventually uptrends.

I mean... it's had higher lows too so it's not a perfect match to either pattern. I got in at 17k sats so I'll see what happens

I sold and took a bit of a loss. Fuck this coin, enjoy the steady decline to hell

sold at a small loss.. screw this shit I wait till the "whales" took their profit

>I sold and took a bit of a loss
>sold at a small loss..

it was a community project whose coins have been sold at 0.01$ (in btc) to the early investors over an year ago, so there are lot of people eager to sell their bags now that they're worth quite a good deal. it's gonna get dumped hard for at least a couple of weeks, then it'll rise again

I read up on this a few months back, looks promising. I bought in as soon as it was available on trex. It's being manipulated by whales right now to keep it low, not sure why, but when that sell wall disappears I've got this one mooning. I've been right on 7 out of 9 so far... But I'm not worried, if it doesn't moon right away, it should climb 8-10x over the next few weeks.

Good time to get in? Whale fuckery still going on.

Sure. Doesn't look like it'll go below 15k but what do I know.

I don't see why not. This one prob won't move much for a few weeks... I'd say anything under 20k will be fine... Should hit 100k easily

No, the whales are dumping the coins very slowly in order maximize their profits.

Yeah. I could see something like what happened with QRL playing out.
>wishful thinking

Idk. Most dumping happened higher and the walls are further apart now. This is almost lower than the lowest of the OTC prices recently I think.

I've been watching the orders... That sell wall at 19k hasn't moved. Volume has also been increasing... So the smaller walls are getting chewed up. It's probably going to take a while to get thru that 19k wall, assuming it doesn't move... But there's an easy 20% gain there (16k-->19k)

Wishful thinking: the chart.

Exactly. It's not May anymore where every coin just wins. The trend now seems to be icos getting dumped when they first hit new exchanges... And then when people read up on them, they do well. SNT and XEL both have bottomed out and should be nice gainers

Lol, I'm not falling for this whale trick.

icos have always been dumped when they hit the exchanges since the beginning of fucking time, idiot. Even before ICOs existed, there were IPOs for regular stocks and those always fucking tanked when they hit the markets too

it ALWAYS happens like this

Let's compare bank accounts and life accomplishments and then we can determine which of us is the idiot, you neckbeard fuck. Watch the chart...it'll speak for itself

lol