FUCK MY INVESTMENTS
UP

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.basicattentiontoken.org
reddit.com/r/BATProject/
github.com/Brave
discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come FUD on the BAT reddit with me. Let's get this bitch down to 3k sats and buy up to recover out losses fampai.

isn't it like 20x the ico price?

not anymore, lol, like 4x

theres a wallet coming out for the browser soon, you'll recover soon just wait n see.

Sick, so I can store my worthless tokens in my browser instead of storing my worthless tokens in my mist wallet. Revolutionary.

It needs to nearly double for me to even cut even. JUST.

Its not a bad idea. All we need is one or two of the whales to panic dump. Ahahah

shhh

yeah, this shit is my personal DGB. Took a violent, spiky ass-fucking on it and am now stuck bagholding long-term because I don't know how to cope except hoping it will miraculously go up someday.

how much you bought and when?

I bought 3BTC @ 7800. It pisses me off so hard, but relatively to other shit-projects without a team and with only a white-paper, I think it more valuable and I am willing to forget those 3 BTC for a year. I will not buy again if it falls lower.

fuck I'm in this shit too. not much of my holdings though. still sucks. fuck this piece of shit.

Anons throughly explained why it would fail in every fucking bat thread. You guys are fucking morons.

Enjoy your bags.

Everyone invested should go make a shitshow in the Slack channel and reddit until these deadbeat devs are forced to respond.

Get your fucking pitchforks boys.

Links:
slack.basicattentiontoken.org
reddit.com/r/BATProject/

People finally realised nobody uses the Brave browser.

I'm using it on mobile and I like it, but the UI of the desktop one is pretty meh.

>muh javascript dude
>b-but reddit said the normies would flock to this

fucking retards

dgb is down too
and by down i mean divebombing

i dont think you understand what this coins entire purpose is...

theres going to be extensions for ff / chrome, the tech is not going to be brave-exclusive
supposedly...some day....

>Everything is recovering except BAT
Have you ever heard of ARK?

>21k sat
Just kill me senpai

Advertising?

AKA shit I actively block?

>implying people will remove adblock and install that shit
>implying people want to donate to websites

keep holding

I like your style

but you were questioning the act of storing coins on a browser when the whole techs purpose has to do with browsers

just kind of silly to question that

name another coin that is updated more than BAT

github.com/Brave

if you havent bought yet its an easy 3x from here

>Brave updates are BAT updates
>BAT not integrated into Brave yet

kys

>yet

At this point BAT is so worthless that there's not even any point in selling my bags off for a major loss.

I'll just wait the 2 years until some whale decides to P&D it.

For all the people that don't want to have to deal with such pathetic shills and fudders, this is the way to go: discord.gg/h9XdqT

basically there's a lot fud surrounding BAT now and people are panic selling like idiots thus perpetuating the FUD cycle. Sure, it's been a disappointment so far, but it's not even close to being a finished product yet. Chill the fuck out.

it's higher than ICO but all those retards didn't buy in the ico the bought the "dip" from one of the whales. Nobody with a clear head will buy this chit

Holy shit
Two massive dumps to 4000

Not looking good bag holders. Can't even believe this reached 12000

You were warned... No one will download a new browser

Rip bat

CEO cashed out and want to do another ico

>I think it more valuable and I am willing to forget those 3 BTC for a year. I will not buy again if it falls lower.
same boat for me. i bought at 7000 thinking i'd hold for a year at least, so i try to tell myself the dip is just a dip and it doesn't matter