NEW ANTSHARES GENERAL > based bagholder edition

We need more memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/61?from=groupmessage
antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's coming back boys! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And to think idiots on here have the tenacity to call this a chinese shitcoin.

It's okay, we'll have the last laugh :-)

Damn right, it'll always come back.

Volume on the rise. I predict at least 10 by the end of the day.

I just got in at 332/325 sats and now hold about 10 ants
We're going to $1000 ants right?

I hope this can reach ETH levels one day

these memes are terrible. keanu reeves is not related to antshares at all, but you thought it would be a good idea to caption it and try to make a meme. its not even funny. That goes for "bean me up scotty" too. thats the best you could do? thats pajeets for you.

if one of you shitcoin shillers actually came up with a good meme, it might make people want to buy, but this is pathetic and is an indicator to NOT buy. The "community" is clearly total shit, and I dont even need to read the fundamentals to know its shit because you first resort to terrible memes to market it.

Are you stupid or just baiting ?

hurr great argument

It's being renamed Neo, so people are using Neo from the Matrix to create memes.

You should apologize for being such a dumb cunt

How long does it take for my Antshares to transfer from Bittrex to the web client? It's been a couple of hours and still nothing

what a fucking tard. ITS NAME IS NEO

nothing again the Bean memes. They are endearing.

Why are you meming for free?

man....you really hurt my feelings...

I'm not a professional memer like some of you guys are, I just.....wanted to belong.....

lol keep buying anons

ok im sorry, i can see how someone might have accidentally thought this would make a good meme. here's a cat picture.

fuck off pajeet

Remember guys, we're all gonna make it. Haters gonna hate. We'll wave to them later from our lambos.

I wonder when ANS is going to get listed on more than just one western exchange. That alone should be a 10% boost.

antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/61?from=groupmessage
updates,updates

>tfw looking at your history and finding out you had a shitload of ANS for a while.

sheeeeeit

Probably the end of July?

antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/61

Is it worth making a shitty shitrexx account though should I wait for it to go on polo

you realize when it hits polo we looking at a solid 5-10% bump. Should you buy now and profit or wait and buy at a higher price?

Yeah but the confirmation seems like a mess on shitrexx and by the time I'm able to buy it'll be like 10. How fast did it take for you to start buying on that exchange.

is it me or does CANN look like it's due a pump

get ready for the next dip. hold til 250 boys

All fucking weed coins pumped based on a fucking mistake.

Some guy mistypes his buy order and it shot through the roof for a second, then all of them pumped afterwards.

You will lose your money.

SHITE COIN.
Linux wallet when?

Why can't people just hold, we all try way too hard.

For you? Never. Go suck an actual shitcoin and leave your ans to me.

Make the pizza the antshares logo? I lauff at silly memes.

To the windows client, under 20 seconds. Use that instead so you can claim the anc

if dubs, bear market becomes ant market

I made this

Just noticed this.

If dubs, ANS becomes the Federal currency of the United States of America.

so i wanna jump in, whens the time to get in bros

If anything, it would be ANC.

Right now. Hold for 3 months and be amazed how easy it is to make money.
We are currently in an Ant market.

its going to drop again soon right? I just went green and dropped my bags of 390k + some 330k

is selling ETH to buy the dumbest or best decision ever

How the fuck do I know. I dont have a crystal ball and some special lines arent going to tell me the future.
Buy some now and hold them. Have a look at the gains your little Ants has made in that time.

nobody knows, that's what's so crazy about all of this