ICN will reach $6 this week

Remember this thread when you're crying in the corner with your ANS bags. Look at the charts.

i trust you op and im ready for the moon mission

holding 550

wish i could buy more

this is the first hedgefund for crypto, right

I have been all in on this for a while now. It's going to $10 by august 1st

lmao are you fools watching the price? Up 7% since i posted

holding 830 sweet ICN's right now. they have been a fucking bitch during this down turn the last week but half by folio is in ICN and the other half is in ANS. Feeling good :)

someone just bought 50 BTC worth of ICN on kraken. right into that huge sell wall from a bag holder. accumulation phase LOL. get ready

also remember that the market cap isnt 100% true. ICN has been buying back tokens since 2 months effectively which they will burn reducing the supply of 100m!
$10 easy. once it gets past the bag holder from 0.002 it will moon again
EEA3 will be soon, segwit 2x will come and crypto will mainstream and ICN is the the hedge fund of the crypto scene

we have some happy days ahead :)

I trust you with this one internet stranger, better be true.

Well I invested in ANS and ICN. they both look good.

Think I might buy 1000 ICN. When's a good time? Currently I'm all in on ETH.
It's not on any big exchange yet, so is that a good sign? I don't quite get it because if it's an index then surely it shouldn't react to normal supply/demand? Sorry for being retared

Why can't I buy this on any other exchange than kraken shit and a bunch of other scammy exchanges? I heard it's really hard to withdraw from kraken and I don't want my fight money to be stuck in some eurotrash hellhole exchange.

Liqui is legit

I bought mine on bittrex

It's not going to $6 this week. At all. The price movement will happen in August.

how?? i dont see it

>another shitcoin

He didn't, bittrex won't list this because they're afraid of it being listed as a share or whatever.

Mooning as we speak boys. I predict 170k SAT by tomorrow. Easy gains. ICN is one of those coins that will never desecrate itself overnight either. Relatively safe store of value.