Newfriend here, how the hell do you guys know what crypto to invest in? How do you read the market...

Newfriend here, how the hell do you guys know what crypto to invest in? How do you read the market, and what websites do you use? Coinmarketcap is the only one I use atm

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chrome, metamask, etherdelta. buy DICE. that is all

Chancoin is pretty cheap right now, Only available at tradesatoshi, but will be on Nova in 1/2 days.

Some say it's a shitcoin, but the devs are working hard af to unlock it's potential. We've already got a tipping system going on this board to.

i watch charts. make a decision. profit. simple.

Just follow the memes

The coins with the strongest memes always win

you're that girl

also, batfleck loves terrorists

Just invest in BTC/LTC/ETH and come back in a year.

This desu
Safest investments

What is the best wallet to use?

I'm currently using Exodus cause it's secure, but i didn't know about the costs in exchanging one coin into another

Wait, is the tipping only here on Veeky Forums?
I thought it was for the whole Veeky Forums

trade on an exchange then. you don't have to use shapeshift.

do research on the coin. Look for established communities and active devs. avoid new coins unless you want to sit at your pc timing trades as it constantly goes up and down. (good money though) Do your own research on coins, dont ask others for their thoughts..most here could care less about you earning profits, they want you in their crap coin so they can unload on you.

whole of Veeky Forums except /b since you can't namefag there
devs are coming up with a crafty way to make it work without namefagging tho, it's really neat
once they get that sorted, it will make it much less reddit

Most sites i've found needs me to upload a passport to trade since i'm neither US nor EU. The only ones i've found without that only deal in bitcoins

link?

here is link to extension
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums
unfortunately you still have to namefag for it to work but that should change in the coming days

just don't user stay the fuck away... the pajeets are already shilling their stupid shitcoins that you will probably end up buying and losing your life savings on

How many DICE does etheroll keep for itself? What happens if etheroll ownerkills() the contract?

ETHEREUM
BITCOIN

IS THIS SO HARD WTF

Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

20%

Etheroll, faggot