WAVES

What did they mean by this?

it's dead. move onto next coin
>tfw you fell for the next "eth"
>muh strat
>muh waves
JUST

topkek

that there is a sellwall. Sellwalls are a person(s) that are wanting out but not at a loss...or they are holding the price down knowing poorfags cant buy through it. When you see that that shows you that coin is manipulated by huge whales..best bet is leave the coin alone and leave them to their bags. If people would stop buying, they'd be screwed out of their investments till they take a loss and pull out..which will be cheap coins for reentry

asks are always higher total because you can set an arbitrarily high number as price you retard

it's just one whale with 50k sell order

Whales play...accumulating the most promising coin..Waves will be big in future just be patient

one day you retards will wake up and it will be at $15 and wonder why you never bought in. Stupid fucks keep buying your nigger coins and chancoins etc.

Manipulation for price suppression.

It means some whale wants to accumulate more before it goes moon

if this guy accumulates all the coins, does it mean that the price will eventually go up, since he will have to sell?

From my time observing crypto, giant walls usually indicate where the price wants to go, but is being stopped by one (or a few) whale(s)

It will eventually get taken down and the price will go anyway

let them be blind dude...why bother?

>promising coin
>the most promising coin
>waves

hohoho, you gave me a chuckle, bud.

enjoy your centralization

I bought this trash at 25k satoshi
It went down immediately
I waited a week for it to go up, while whales played and played and dropped it down to 20k
Luckily, I knew better and just took the hit and got out

If you're thinking about getting into WAVES, just don't. It's just a playground for whales who don't know what they're doing

it means the price is being manipulated by whales

what site is this?

bittrex buy order tab

That's the sell wall, it means there's a horde of people that wants out of waves ATM

i guess people realised that buying into cheap ETH clones doesn't pay off

the same thing will happen to stratis too aswell

That wall is getting eaten up slowly but surely. Look at the buy orders. Mooning is imminent.

sell wall is gone faggots

moon time....

>not selling WAVES immediately after the nigger debacle
Your mistake.

>muh nigger coin

Some of us grew out middle school mindset and so have people at Waves, I'm glad your stupid shit coin got murked. Stay butthurt and I'm glad all you losers will never fucking make any money.

And the sell wall got taken out.

Praise kek

i'm pretty happy. i bought most of it at 22000 sats before, now i have even more at 15000 sats.

>pretty happy at buying high
lol

In the waves telegram group someone mentioned that only 12% of waves actually trade. Something like 40% of the waves are on lease. Leaving the rest backing up tokens. Really makes you think that all this is just technical trading while more wallets get opened and more transactions occur. Shit gonna moon

>I'm glad the exchange hides coins they're politically opposed to
Really nigger? Really?

WALL up and huge selloff to 138k

How dare they offend the 1% of the population that the other 99% fucking despise. Terrible idea.