Watch Hitler take Poland, Austria, Czech, Yugoslavia, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Ukraine

>watch Hitler take Poland, Austria, Czech, Yugoslavia, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Ukraine
>can't do anything about it
>sit down in London for three years doing literally nothing while Germans bomb the shit out of England including London itself
>uhhh America pls come help your father Britain
>Roosevelt finally decides to intervene
>Roosevelt starts sending you supplies
>Too retarded to actually be able to receive them
>Roosevelt realizes you're too dumb to even properly intercept the supplies you're given
>Roosevelt enters the War
>Roosevelt and Stalin defeat Hitler
Fast forward 70 years:
>you're the most famous Ally leader from WWII

How the fuck did it even happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belgium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must ask yourself, who controls the media and what goes into our history books? I think you'll find a lot of (((masons))) and (((smiths))).

>you're the most famous Ally leader from WWII
I don't think Churchill is much more famous than either Roosevelt or Stalin

All three were giants of the 20th century.

>watch Hitler take Sweden

>>watch Hitler take Poland, Austria, Czech, Yugoslavia, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Ukraine
>>can't do anything about it
Uh /int/, isn't that literally every allied leader in ww2?

didn't even see that retardation
It was buried deep in a whole lot of other bullshit

Why does it appear to shock NO ONE to know that Adolf Hitler, AKA "Birthday Boy" in 27 minutes, most likely pooped on himself during his years in power???

What are you talking about? England won the Battle of Britain before the US entered the war - although with US logistical help, of course.
And I've no idea what you mean by this:
>Too retarded to actually be able to receive them
>Roosevelt realizes you're too dumb to even properly intercept the supplies you're given
Lastly, keep in mind that IT WORKED.

Dude weed lmao

Oh, and this:
>sit down in London for three years doing literally nothing while Germans bomb the shit out of England including London itself
Is just flat-out incorrect. Britain won air superiority over the home island by winter 1940-41, which was only about 1 year and 3 months after the start of the war. After that point, Germans only launched relatively minor bombing attacks on UK targets. Of course there was also the late-war V1/V2 attacks, but those were relatively minor as well.

Don't forget that Britain was bombing Germany back and giving every bit as good as they got, which would go on to culminate in heavier and heavier raids, like the ones over Cologne or Hamburg, or the infamous Dresden one.

That too. Basically, OP needs to read more about the war.

Churchill was much more charismatic than either Stalin or Roosevelt. Churchill was able to keep the morale of the British people high even when the war was at its worst for Britain and London was being bombed to shit.

I don't understand why people post on Veeky Forums when they obviously have no interest at all in history. After all, no real enthusiast could possibly be so extraordinarily ignorant.
Right?

>be literally only nation fighting the Nazis for three years while America was doing nothing and Stalin was THEIR FUCKING ALLY
ftfy

Where did my thread go?

>Stalin was THEIR FUCKING ALLY
Nice revisionism, here $0,2 for your duty

>Sweden, Ukraine
Idiot.

>what is Ribbentrop Molotov
>how do i history

>what is non-aggression pact
I dunno you tell me, >historian

The Brits throughout the year 1940 were basically shitting their pants.

Thankfully for them Hitler invaded the Soviet Union a year later, a decision that crushed Germany.

I don't think Americans would have gotten off their asses if it wasn't for that event, since the Brits did not fight a single land battle in 1940.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belgium

Are you stupid?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
>playing in sand

>Land battles aren't land battles because my head is so firmly up my own ass, I need to make my navel transparent just so I can see.

Didn't Russians defeat like 70% of Germany's army? WHy do americans get the credit?

the defeat in Norway is especially indefensible. The Allies had easy to defend terrain and full control of the seas and far going invasion plans of Norway but still lost.

By losing Norway he left the Swedish transports of Swedish iron ore along the Norwegian coast to Germany untouched

because he never surrendered, unlike SOME people

We all know who really deserves the most credit for defeating Nazi Germany.

Ask yourself why would two countries that didn't even share a border need a non-aggression pact? Hitler and Stalin divided Europe among each other, attacked the same countries, shared knowledge, attended military parades together, fought battles side by side, traded with each other, their alliance was so much closer than Soviet apologists would like to believe.

Churchill wasn't PM until 1940, retard.

well, most plebeians never heard of Chamberlain, particularly if said pleb is American

Churchil, in the broad strokes is almost the opposite of hitler, Churchil's famous style of oration was steady and made unique with his speech impediment, he was chubby, he was aloof, Hitler's form of oration was chatoic, shouting and giving off grand hand gestures, when hitler spoke about his country he did it with fire and zeal, Churchil's style of oration was orderly, given with little fanfare and played like a boat going over waves, periods of quiet followed by longer scentences, churchil famously reffered to britain as "Our island home" at a time when what could be called "Britain" ran from the top of europe to the edges of south america and asia, it's no suprise that two people with such differing styles in presentation and action (the two most important matters in historical remembrance) pitted against each other would drive historians interest, and rev up the public imagination.

>attacked the same countries, shared knowledge, attended military parades together, fought battles side by side, traded with each other, their alliance was so much closer than Soviet apologists would like to believe.
Wew lad, that the most retarded shit I hear for today, congrats

>>Land battles aren't land battles because my head is so firmly up my own ass, I need to make my navel transparent just so I can see.
>he thinks battle in africa meant anything
poor Anglo

>moving the goalposts this hard

I'm sorry history ruins your happy imaginary world, comrade.

Give me
> attended military parades together
Give me
>fought battles side by side
Taking the territories of Western Ukraine, Western Whiterussia, and Lithanian capital Vilnius, which Poland anexed decades earlyer is the only thing you can losly conect to "attacked the same countires" but don't know any more Polands to consider it -tries.

>attended military parades together, fought battles side by side,
source?

>go to Veeky Forums
>it's another britbashing thread
>leave Veeky Forums

They fucking deserve it as every other thread on this shit board is:
>hurr we shud of gassed those Jermans xD

>his sucks French dick 24/7
>hate threads targeted at Germans
>surely it must be the Anglos

>imprison german diplomats
>one was trying to make peace