Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Bancor or Tezos backed by wealthier Jews?

tezos will fall under the bancor network of coin offerings.

>pic related. bancor investors

are you brain damaged OP

it's literally the only ICO in the red. the only one.

when eth goes to shit so does bnt

Doesn't mean it won't go up in value.

I have 1000 BNT right now.

Oh look it's the same group of retarded shills again.
Fuck off. Bancor is literally 40 lines of codes. Biggest scam of the crypto world.

>Fuck off. Bancor is literally 40 lines of codes.
wrong, it's 60k lines of code
good thinking user-san. I am sure buying high and selling low will serve you well, you obviously truly understand how to make money in financial markets

Aloha pajeet. Fancy a shit on a street?

you think I bought this piece of shit? I'm not brain damaged like you are.

Lol, the guy who claimed that, Emin Gun Sirer, is now working for Bancor.

No worries user-san, I am sure your clear show of illiteracy will prevent anyone from thinking you are brain damaged,

>Bancor is literally unstoppable

Yep, can't stop em from dumping ETH on the market

no he isn't lmao

He's helping the Bancor team now:
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169

BNT is unique in that it is attempting to become the reserve currency for multiple ETH-based coins and attempts to be more user-friendly.

but joos

Nice

>No, not getting paid in any shape or form. We're doing a scientific study right now, these don't *always* lead to results, but often do.

he is not working with them you stupid moron. He's trying to see if they're a scam still by going through the scientific method.

are you that delusional and desperate lmao? literally just making shit up

Emin Gün Sirer is helping Bancor with scientific evaluation of Bancor-like strategies.

>He's trying to see if they're a scam still by going through the scientific method.
>literally just making shit up

>scientific evaluation of Bancor-like strategies.
>ie does this shit even fucking work

are you dense? stop fucking copy pasting the twitter posts without even understanding them

He was wrong about Bancor being only 40 lines of code. He will most likely say Bancor has potential.

I don't get the hate for this coin. It's honestly the best ETH-based coin. If they include Tezos under the Bancor Network, then it will become the number 1 coin, I predict.

the smart contract part is only 40 lines of code you fucking moron. it's supposed to be that short. emin used that as a shock factor but it was irrelevant for anyone who knew how long the codes usually are on the front end.

you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Do you think Bancor is a scam?

I'm only in this for the money, hoping the coin appreciates in value to make ROI. I do understand what's going on somewhat.

no i dont think it's a scam. It was just extremely stupid for people to buy into to when eth was at 400$ and obviously about to tank.

your shilling was just retarded enough for me to say something about it

I'm not shilling. I just think the coin will appreciate in value, and that is all that matters.

Where do you predict the price going up to in the next year or two? I do think if Tezos is added into Bancor Network it would make Bancor surge in value.

True I knew it would happen but I shilled hard pre ico for maximum bounty now I got like 21k$ worth of bnt at currrent price for posting memes and sharing posts. LUL. Bancor will do a 100x within the next 2-3 years and 200x within 5 if there is no huge fuckup. I am willingly to take that risk/reward easily.

you think it will drop more?
I'm thinking it probably will.

you think its going below 0.01?

it's practically tied to ETH right now, so I imagine yes. maybe next weekend

Nah 0.01 eth max drop until they roll out the gno token changer the others will follow quickly after. The tokenchangers allow for passive gains and first real utility. If eth goes down ofcourse it can go cheaper in fiat.

you think there will be 108k eth worth of bancor sold to the floor by next weekend?

I was thinking in terms of buttcoin. I think you're right then.

Damn I really wish this place wasn't such a cesspool of street shitting shills.

Can someone just give an honest answer about this project? It seems like they mega fucked up the ico. Yes they did. But will this actually increase over the next year?