Cofound.it (CFI) about to moon on Bittrex, dont tell i didnt warn you

Cofound.it (CFI) about to moon on Bittrex, dont tell i didnt warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cofounditmedia.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/documents/Cofound.it_business_plan_Na27itB.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's been about to moon for two weeks now

scamcoin

Just bought 5k more, my body is ready this coin has soo much potential, its like kickstarter of crypto and if u r not buying while its still soo cheap u r missing out on a great opportunity.

It keeps going to 7300ish then falling to 6300 easy money the last few days buy the dips bitches

It will go slowly till wednesday.

jealous of the profit we are about to make?

Great senpai hope you make some nice profit

75% of all tokens are locked up by the ceo and team

Stay mad lad. Thats a good thing

That sounds scary AF if true.

How could this be considered a good thing?

shit this fucker is actually going up

gnosis. nboody cares.

cofounditmedia.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/documents/Cofound.it_business_plan_Na27itB.pdf

here is the whitepaper.
• 25% crowdsale
• 25% reserved for future use - locked for 24 months
• 20% current and future team, advisors, experts
• 10% ICONOMI
• 20% purchase of Cashila assets

Standing on top of canada tower with my bags ready to drop them and kill pajeets walking below

Up, up, up, CFI! I need to be rich before the racial war starts in Europe...

Anyone that bought recently as in 6800-7200 sell that shit asap. This pumped to 7400 happened yesterday and stabilized for the whale to sell some bags. Then immediately dropped. Sell now and get back in at 6500 in a couple hours. Don't believe me check the chart from yesterday.

7300 coming in hot

This won't go over 10000 even when the first ICO comes along. Just sell your bags.

I think that whoever sells before Wednesday will regret, but it is only my opinion, each one do as he wishes.

Here we go, just wait for it. It is going to moon.
Bye bye 70's Up to the 100's

this. just look at the logo, literally mouth and cum

Just the way you like it

i agree i was giving people advice to get in at a lower # because it will be back to 6500-6600 in a few hours.

>coin is getting pumped a bit, still volume is low. Retards aren't patient enough to wait a few minutes for more buyers so they keep lowering their asking price, hamstringing the pump

I want these fucking bagholders to leave

The fuck are you on about? The asking price hasn't moved in ages. It's a bidding war with bag holders not lowering shit. When did the last transaction happen?

Check the chart from yesterday lads. We dropping back sub 6500 soon

Check tomorrow's chart when you are above 10k and third when you are above 15k and fourth when you are above 20k.

Jesus christ, that's some kind of crypto-Stockholm syndrome or something.

at least 4 of anons here are paid shills. you have been warned

kys

Ooops! 7650! It's mooning.

Go kill yourself

> thought icn was a scam
> thought cfi was a scam
> buys shill coins instead

Do your research or kys. Coins with strong fundamentals win every time. Cfi is a priority pass into icos. That has clear fundamental value. Buy when it's low or screenshot this and buy rope a year from now. This is not a coin for the impatient moonchasers.

Keep mooning!

If today stands above 10k I believe it easily comes close to 30k on Wednesday.

Shut up, faggot. This is another scam ICO adding to the other crapcoins

I don't see why it won't with their icos coming out this month

UP