The pump coin is PesetaCoin (PTC)

The pump coin is PesetaCoin (PTC)
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PesetaCoin (PTC)

it was prepumped. was watching that telegram.

disgusting group. I hope no one here fell for that scam.

Great pump guys, are you training for the diving olympics?

Made 0,03 Btc. i am pretty satisfied. Looking forward for the next pump.

broke even. yeah fuck this group

lol at those madcucks, i made 50 bucks with 200 in

Wow just turned my 0.4 btc to 15 btc! Thank you so much! :)

kek

Lol, the super long wicks make it super obvious that it's a scam coin. The only safe pumps/dumps are those in established coins.

I'm a week into trading crypto, I knew it was a scam but I tried with a tiny amount 100ptc to just see, bought at 559 sat put a sell in for 580. Hopefully will sell at some point when it recovers, I got in too late and just missed the 524 sat asks. If you are very quick it is possible to make a little money surely.

got jewd

i feel like captain's pool is the only one where you can get proper gains. this wasn't even a 2x.

jumping into low volume pools like this one is too risky. there are literally altcoins where you can achieve these small gains from at a far lower risk on getting dumped on.

Did the telegram group just delete all the messages for this pump

I can't see anything either, lmao

If you're tired of shitty pumps and chasing your tail, join our discord while you can: discord.gg/h9XdqT

>already up 300% and got dumped

k

Why anyone would listen to a group with no track record is beyond me. At least watch a couple groups to see which ones pump without deleting their telegram after

they've been around for 2 weeks, a better inidcator is their membercount.

They deleted everything they posted today excluding their morning message about it being pump day

Will the second pump come? Or I shouldnt even bother buying? Also, wtf with that prepump