DECENT live on Bittrex

Why didn't you buy DECENT yet? I made some decent gains already, about 0.3 btc

Pump and dump. Your pic related

Westernized asians with majority white friends always act slutty to fit in with their social circle

Good.

Middle: Bitcoin
Left: Ether
Right: AntShares

FFS why can't you retards save higher res pictures? These pictures of half naked girls with artifacts are always dead giveaways that you are a piss poor pajeet scammer.

hhahahahha

Dude I wish, found it on Veeky Forums long time ago and saved

You wish you were a piss poor pajeet scammer?

Yes

You are well on your way, my friend. :^)

Why are they smiling? Have they accomplished something? Have they created something? Have they learned a new skill?

No, they just passively exist and their mere existence is enough for society to place upon them a high worth.

It is a despicable situation, if not the most despicable situation of all time. I cannot believe they have the GALL to stand there while someone took this picture, smiling and laughing happily, instead of frowning shamefully that they think this picture is worth taking to begin with - falling for the meme that they are worthy human beings

>no tits
>definitely roastie on the middle
>pajeet's sister

SELL SELL SELL

LMAO shut the fuck up you NEET virgin, I bet you also baghold shitcoins like a cuck, you WISH these chicks would even look at you haha

you are a modern day hero and a scholar, you got my sword and lifelong respect

nt bad 2bh

Ah.. no greater feeling than being a Man Going My Own Way.

kek

implying I wont hit all three if given the chance ahaaaaahahahaaaa

Dubs of truth

Yes goy buy my coin

That Asian is really f****** nasty she is so ugly compared to the other two which are like 8 or 9 that Asian is really f****** disgraceful