Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Here's the thing, if I order a SMALL coffee then people might start to wonder, what else about this guy is small? Small coffee for a small man!

I've learned from /pol/ that you have to take what you want in life and project an image. Do you think that a larger than life character that is popular and well liked is the type of guy to order a SMALL coffee? I don't.

interesting. now post dick

>I've learned from /pol/
I find that hard to believe!

In my country we have big, jumbo and mega

I'm not American so my diet is pretty solid. I usually max out at 8oz for anything outside of water per meal.

large espresso? no thx

>people
who's people? You understand that you are also people? So when you see a guy buys small coffee, you think "what else about this guy is small?"? Well if so, then you are really small and stupid.

I order espressos all the time. I need a caffeine shot not an overly milky, sugary, hot drink.

Cmon dude who gives a fuck.

Also I buy cheap filter coffees if I end up in one of these places with a friend/acquaintance.

If you want a small coffee, order a small coffee. But you shouldn't want a small coffee. Either you want coffee, or you don't. A small is an indecisive half measure. If you're gonna get a small, you might as well not get anything.

After I came to this conclusion I started buying medium coffees and then large. It was difficult at first to drink it all but after a while I got used to it. It also makes you piss like a motherfucker which is nice if you normally have sissy streams.

>I've learned from /pol/

Just buy a large, drink a small coffee's worth, throw the rest away. You know you're not obligated to finish your consumption right user?

What's the point of this post

This. Plus a small is less coffee/$.

But if you don't actually need or want the extra coffee then you're basically wasting money by getting a larger size even if it is more economical in terms of coffee/$.

OP wants everyone to know that he is an insecure retard.

>I've learned from /pol/

It's all about confidence, amigo.

The only thing one can learn from /pol/ is obvious racism and mass trolling

That's why you go to Starbucks and order a "tall" black coffee. Sure the coffee is shit and will give you acid reflux but you're likely the only person buying actual coffee there and will turn heads.

>I've learned from /pol/

I feel emasculated buying coffee when I can obviously make it myself at home for a fraction of the cost. Naked, stroking my hard on, standing in a pile of coffee money.

If you order a large coffee they'll think you only like large things. All the women in the room with tight vaginas will think you are not interested.

BUMP

>not just drinking 2 cans of Mountain Dew every day

This is an abstract kind of bait. Also, small coffees are the ultimate redpill.

Literally nobody cares

IS this like when /b/ got really popular and all the shitters leaked out of there into other boards? if you truly browse /pol/ consider suicide.

Insecurity detected
When I order coffee I worry about how tired I am and how much I want. "Other people" are not a factor.
By the way NOBODY cares what size coffee you order nor do they even remember the moment.

>Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?
no?
stop being so sensitive, brah

>Also, small coffees are the ultimate redpill.

For what reason?

Large coffee is usually less than a dollar more, you're just leaving value on the table if you don't upgrade

What's it like being a nu-male? If you think a cup of coffee is in any way related to masculinity, then you don't know what it means to be a man.

>/pol/
>drinking the caffeinated jew

>not asking a small one with double shot
Large coffee is just useless water

>tfw someone orders a small coffee near me

>not an overly milky, sugary, hot drink
>not drinking black coffee
i wonder what else about you is small?

espresso is black coffee you retard