/cog/ Company owner general

>What sector are you in?

>what goods/services do you offer?

>How much are you making/losing?

Bumping in the hope some people on Veeky Forums actually do business.

I'm a student who used to be poor and now I'm making more money than my parents selling memecoins online.

Hope that does help you, friend.

We write software for satellites.

>Custom cabinetry
>Anything cabinetry related but mostly work with designers
>230K made last year

Show me the way.

For what purpose?

Mostly DSP stuff for the instruments on board.

I own a wholesale business in the clothing sector
I earn 6 times the average wage here monthly, with 8 times less work involved, so hourly ~50 times more than the average pleb

I sell helium tanks and breathing masks with those rubes attached.

>Show me the way.
Buy shit at X price, wait Y amount of time, sell at Z price as long as Z>X. It's really that simple.

how does one start a business and make six-figures a year

>Make a meme start up
>get a big loan
>pay yourself 5k a week
>company defaults on that loan
>you have a ton of money no one can touch

Just make sure the company has limited liability.

I'm a publisher for foreign language education books.

Started a year ago, now averaging 600 euro a month.

The future looks bright tho as Ill be releasing 40 more books before the end of the year. Currently have 11.

nice suit, where can I buy it?

Most jurisdictions have laws against that. A CEO-Owner doing what you described will land in prison pretty quickly. Even with a limited liability company.

I work as an investment banker for large American bank in NYC.

I provide my services as a banker in securitization.

I make ~145k pre-tax.

A coworker and I started a brush cutting company.
Have only done six or seven jobs in the downtime from our full time work, not enough to say how we're doing but we have more people coming to us as we go.
Got a grant for 80% of the first $15k we spend, can get that for two more years, doesn't apply toward vehives though.
In talks to clear 10k on ski trails and five remote communication tower sites next month, so will be booking time off for those.

It's nice doing something for once that has visible results.

Anti-Fraud

I'm literally one of the guys you hate because I verify your identity documents

You guys suck at making fakes

Shit salary

what kind of equipment/start up costs did you have with that ?

May i kill you motherfucking snitch?

We've each put in $1500 so far, we have about $2000 left of grant money left. WCB payments are $350 a month but we were told by the business development people that we signed on at the wrong level as it shouldn't be so high for just two owner/operators.
Have three heavy duty weed whackers (one string and two tri-blade), a brush saw for willows and small stumps - all body harnessed . Also a chainsaw, leaf blower, some weird looking heavy fan rakes, and a chipper/mulcher that can do 3" work.
Ordered a Stihl set that has swappable attachments for aerating and power sweeping, a pressure washer, and a branch saw that is pretty much just a chainsaw spear.

Going to bring in some winter stuff before barge season ends, but nothing too huge for the first year. A blower and some augur shovels, maybe a salt spreader.

Any one here in webdev?