How did the world react to their brutal executions?

How did the world react to their brutal executions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVwEeyVvNTs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Start shit get hit."
--King George V

The daughter in the middle was hot...also the one on her left...

I mean right...

Lenin did nothing wrong

"At least there'll be a hit disco song and a musical animated film to commemorate the bloodline"

That's /me on the left/

The world was too busy trying not to die from the Spanish Flu to care.

This

Lenin was unironically one of the greatest humans to have ever lived.

:(

They inspire bangers, and the world knew.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVwEeyVvNTs

He definitely deserved it, his family less so. I don't think Lenin wanted to execute the Romanovs and thus rile Western monarchies even more but feared any surviving Romanov would be a rallying call for monarchists to prolongue the war or be used as political leverage against him.

Pic related.

>He definitely deserved it
No he didn't, kys

There was no revolution in Britain, friend.

>absolute monarch
>didn't deserve it

Pick one.

His family didn't deserve it though, mabye his wife but definitely not his daughters.

>>absolute monarch
>bad
Pick one, faggot

I wish I could execute all you LARPing "monarchists" the same way.

The right to lead a nation based on the womb you spawned from is an archaic concept that puts your nation at risk. ou mayt get someone great like Peter or someone weak and pathetic like Nicky II.

Imagine how peaceful the world would be today if lenin's mother just threw him in a river soon after he was born.

picking weak and pathetic figurehead every 4 years is much better, gotcha

t. Flashbird the vampire

>picking weak and pathetic figurehead
A nation decides who they pick. A constitutional monarchy or a merchant republic are the best forms of government.

>t. Flashbird the vampire
what did he mean by that

Bonjour nouveaux ami

>A nation decides who they pick.
>decides based on candidates promesis
>they never fulfill them
Why even bother

They didn't know how brutal their executions were at the time. Those details didn't come out internationally for decades. At the time, they were simply "shot." But, the world in general reacted horrified... even the countries (cough England) that refused to give them sanctuary, of course.

You realize liberals have literally asked "why is trump so obsessed with keeping his promises" right?

the royal families of europe funded hitler's rise to power to combat the communists

You both realize presidential candidates fulfilling their promises or making honest attempts to is actually really common. Right?

Even if what you say is true (which it isn't), it doesn't justify his murder.

It depends on who represents the nation.

>We shouldnt bomb other countries, America goes first!
>Hillary Clinton is going to jail!
I like better Trump than Clinton, even as a mexican. But you cant deny he contradicts himself and trump supporters go full damage control every time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky

>Yakov Mikhailovich Yurovsky was the eighth of ten children born to Mikhail Yurovsky, a glazier, and his wife Ester Moiseevna (1848–1919), a seamstress. Born on 19 June [O.S. 7 June] 1878 in the Siberian city of Tomsk, Russia. The Yurovsky family was of Jewish origin but its relation to the Jewish faith seems ambiguous: the historian Greg King states that the Yurovsky family belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church,[1] and the historian Helen Rappaport writes that the young Yurovsky studied the Talmud in his early youth, while the family seems to have later attempted to distance themselves from their Jewish roots

>On the night of 16/17 July 1918, a squad of Bolshevik secret police (Cheka), led by Yurovsky, executed Russia's last Emperor, Nicholas II, along with his wife Alexandra, their four daughters–Olga, Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia–and son Alexei. Along with the family, four members of the imperial household (court physician Eugene Botkin, chambermaid Anna Demidova, cook Ivan Kharitonov and footman Alexei Trupp) were also killed. All were shot in a half-cellar room (measured to be 25 feet x 21 feet) of the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, a city in the Ural Mountains region, where they were being held prisoner. The firing squad comprised three local Bolsheviks and seven soldiers. It has been documented that the order to assassinate the Imperial family came from Yakov Sverdlov in Moscow and had been initiated by Lenin himself. It is also well documented that Yurovsky had visited the Bolshevik leadership in Moscow, and notably Sverdlov, only a few weeks before the killing took place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov#

>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova. His father was a politically active engraver who produced forged documents and stored arms for the revolutionary underground. The Sverdlov family had six children: two daughters (Sophia and Sara) and four sons (Zinovy, Yakov, Veniamin, and Lev).

>After the 1917 February Revolution Sverdlov returned to Petrograd from exile and was re-elected to the Central Committee of the Communist Party. He played an important role in planning the October Revolution.

He first met Lenin in April 1917 and was subsequently trusted as the chairman of the Central Committee Secretariat.[2] Sverdlov was elected chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee in November, becoming thereby de jure head of state of the Russian SFSR until his death. He played an important role in the controversial decision to end the Russian Constituent Assembly and the signing of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk.

Sverdlov had a prodigious memory and was able to retain the names and details of fellow revolutionaries while in exile. His organizational capability was well-regarded and during his chairmanship thousands of local party committees were initiated. [2] Sverdlov is sometimes regarded as the first head of state of the Soviet Union, although the Soviet Union wasn't established until 1922, three years after his death.

>what was Richard Cromwell
The revolution in Britain happened early, too early for the world it was born into, but it happened nonetheless.

Parliamentarians did nothing wrong desu, better a roundhead than a royalist.

>Richard Cromwell
Fuck I should refrain from morning posts, Oliver Cromwell.

>post-WWII US has no competition when it comes to global hegemony

It seems pretty dystopic to me.

most people barely knew about that

>or making honest attempts
"Yep lads you elected me because I promised you *this* but these shadow people under the curtain said I can't do that and I must do *that* so we going to do what they said no biggies, democracy, heh"

>Why even bother
Because it's better than the alternative.

GOOD TASTE MY FRIEND

retard RETARD

The one in the middle is 8/10, the one in the right is "the other one" (aka unremarkable 5/10 plain Jane), you're right about the left though

>/me
straight fire

This.

I would make love to the one in the middle every second of my life.