Let's talk about August 1st. How do we see the market in July leading up to it?

Let's talk about August 1st. How do we see the market in July leading up to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAQA_29Htts
discord.gg/h9XdqT
youtu.be/vdrOueZ3g2c
twitter.com/Xentagz/status/881581554253914115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEO will triumph

Stop trying to speculate, you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=hAQA_29Htts

Bitcoin will get segwit, shoot up in value, and all the losers who went into fiat / tether / litecoin will post angry wojaks.

Considering the pro-segwit signals so far, there probably won't be a downward trend.
However, I also don't expect BTC to go past 2.5k € / 2.8k $ in the coming weeks.

You say that as if LTC and other bigger, longer running altcoins will go down in value.

If BTC goes rocket science apeshit, it's unlikely the other big coins will go out of comission.

Right, let's talk about this and many more topics that will lead (just a few of) us to success: discord.gg/h9XdqT

my 7 confirms it.

What did he mean by this?

woah

most likely outcome
but not necesarily on august 1st, that would be a UASF, and it may happen some days vefore as a a MASF

short the approach long the implementation.

check

Honestly though, those who doubt bitcoin are going to get fucked in the ass hard by the missed gains.

This is stupid. LTC has everything BTC has and more. I agree with you on tether/fiat but LTC will be getting the same benefits as BTC.

>and more

No, it's just a BTC clone with faster block times.

LTC is useless as a currency. Blocktime alone is no longer enough.

Long term Bitcoin holder here. Core dev camp wants segwit or UASF saying segwitx2 is a trojan horse for a future coup. Miner block with most hashpower will block every segwit transaction saying it's unsecure and miners can steal "segwit coins". Both camps have a different vision, despise each other and there is no trust. A wide gap that I think is beyond repair. So a hard fork is in theory inevitable, meaning 2 bitcoins. Looks like things are about to get ugly. It can pump to 3k with posite segwit signaling. But I on't think it will activate as 10% is opposed. So I'm out before this whole market is gonna collapse.

FUD. There will be no split. Only segwit.

There's guaranteed to be a split dipshit. UASF and Jihan will both have their own chain, but like ETC only one will be worth shit.

Jihan will give up like the little cuck that he is.

fucking crypto market gonna crash cuz a bunch of bitcoin miners and devs are swinging their epeens at each other. Awesome. Fucking faggots

>tfw jihan and the Chinese all hedge into neo skyrocketing price into the four figures

It also has worse mining centralization than bitcoin and suffers from having a visible leader just like memereum.

>long term
>fell for the hardfork FUD

We have had flies like you come and go.

If you were here for the long term, you would know that this is another bluff, and that MP and his cohort of hyperwhales will dump billions worth of BTC on the non-legacy chain to destroy the forked chain.

Bitcoin will never hardfork, unless the OG whales agree.

Bitcoin is not a democracy.

Talking about Bitcoin, even if in a group, doesn't make you relevant to Bitcoin.

tbqh i think it will moon

crypto is here to stay, and even if bitcoin should fork for some reason, whales and people still want both new forked bitcoins, so it would still increase in value

LTC is a nigger coin, the only thing it got to its name, is that its the first ever bitcoin fork, and it has segwit, which it doesn't even need with the low trafic it has lollloooool

Should i wait until before August 1 or after to buy some more BTC?

please respond

this is not the devs fault newfriend. this is exclusively the fault of chink miners.

Do the research for yourself pal. Don't listen to some anonymous cucks on the internet argue. Only listen when they're all saying the same thing.

What's the best thing to do before August 1? Switch everything to fiat on July 31?

>If you were here for the long term, you would know that this is another bluff, and that MP and his cohort of hyperwhales will dump billions worth of BTC on the non-legacy chain to destroy the forked chain.
could you explain this

lmao

how many of you fucking faggots seriously think everyone will wait until the day before to cash the fuck out?

it's being priced in right now

bitcoin is about to drop sub 1000 this weekend. 7-9th will be DEATH.

screen cap this

Aug 1st will be something like this
youtu.be/vdrOueZ3g2c

You are retarded, look at any major link and they'll tell you that those developers not for segwitx2 will be fired, meaning theirs a divide in the team. Its a shitshow and the smart money will tether their investments. Then the market will dip slightly, which will make panic sellers convert,making the market dip more and so on until there is an artificial crash based on fear

nah it'll be exponential, wont start seriously getting fucked until around 15th

Lol right. I think these last couple corrections just confirmed the trend.

No one wants the fiat. They want the bitcoins.

>look at any major link and they'll tell you that those developers not for segwitx2 will be fired
You are fucking retarded.

>crypto is here to stay

until it's regulated/banned/manipulated then what are you going to do post sadwojaks on a korean visual arts platform?

twitter.com/Xentagz/status/881581554253914115

>until it's regulated/banned/manipulated then what are you going to do post sadwojaks on a korean visual arts platform?

Considering I was doing that before bitcoin I guess... sure, why not?

yeah anyone that hasn't had their head up their ass the past 5 years will sell that forkcoin into ground so fast it'll make that covert asicboosting uppity chink faggots head spin

actually no one wants the bitcoins as they are worthless without fiat all the craze is about it's fiat (usd) value.
you are too high on drugs to think clearly so please stop posting.