Weekend ends and everything is green again

>weekend ends and everything is green again
>WAVES still hasn't recovered from last week drop
>keep losing value
>ANS, LTC and pretty much ANYTHING is fucking going up

Guys, my hands are getting really weak this time...

there's a whale keeping the price down

HODL

Same brother.
To sell or no to sell
Fuckign russian scammers

Check out the volume spikes and sell walls being put up in the last week.

When price starts moving up, high volume dump to discourage buying and sell walls to also discourage buying.

Manipulation 101. Maybe there's some insider info getting digested or maybe some whale just wants in. Either way it's a sign of hodl

Keep holding you fucks. Don't listen to the Fud. Right now there's a whale trying to keep the price down with 62 btc sell wall....he knows something we don't?

I'm giving this one more week, it's a pain to see this shit slowly fall.

Don't know bout you but this whale is getting on my nervs.. Let Waves become tsunami my whale friend. This is the best project in crypto and it will be 100$ coin believe me. But you keep forgeting it was the only green coin yesterday.

>the only green coin yesterday
Well, that's because it didn't recover from last dump in the market. And when it looked like it was going to moon it just crashed again to an even lower price.

WAVES is really cool and shit but I don't see it going to 100$ in the near future.

I love waves. Because of the endless variety of worthless tokens. I love that shit.

fuck
those
NGRhaters

Almost none of the coins did recover from last week...look at Stratis it went to 5,5$ from 10$...Antshares 7$ from 14$, ETH 260$ from 360$. Waves can reach their ATH in one day if they wouldn't be manipulated as hard...And my friend at the end of the year it is a 30+$ coin...screencap it

You're mentioning coins recovering from an ATH, not to mention ETH is paying for the ICO bubble.

Don't know why is it being so manipulated atm but something big is going to happen...Waves should be over 10$ now, not under 4$. Maybe some Poloniex fucker or ETH fucker wants to see Waves fail...but don't worry I think Waves will be top 5 coin this year. And as Sasha said " Never sell your Waves we're gonna nail it!

Exactly, I have been holding these bitches since the ico last year. I will hold until the complete product is released at the very least. Just gotta hang tightover summer and we will see new features, but hold until smart-contracts on Waves are introduced. We might see some very interesting applications.

maybe hes just dumping all his coins bcuz they are shit?

Waves is a shitcoin

time to cut your losses

You guys can have all the false hope you want but the truth is this is shit going down down down.
I don't know if it's some sort of master plan by the whale, or if someone actually just hates it, or it is just not liked well, but put aside your wishful delusions on what magic number you think this should be, and look at what it actually is.

Nigga you think Waves is doing bad? Look at what this motherfucking whale is doing to NXT.

Someone interested in 100 African-American coins ;) ?

This fucking chart

>This is the best project in crypto
>the best
Hmm, hard to say. The best project is the one with real, real life uses, and so far, no crypto project has real world uses, only real world use promises.
That said, waves are on the right track with many things, but they really gotta stop (or make significantly more expensive) token creation and airdropping.
Sure, I laughed at getting some vader-day tokens on may the 4th, and I chuckled at the description of classic car club, but just this weekend, I got
>HITLER
>infowarz
>built the wall
>hillary4jail
and some more bullshit.
If I were a 100% normie, I'd cash out my waves and do a 360 and walk away.
You do not want to have your platform connected to crap like this.
Trading it, for those that know how to search for it? Sure, why not, but letting people airdrop that to everyone? that's just fucking spam, and unlike email spam and such, walle holders can't defend themselves, and its even much cheaper. They should raise the token creation fee to 10 waves or something.
If your token is legit, you'll gladly pay this, but if you are just an edgy kid, you probably won't.

fuck
those
NGRhaters

>360 and walk away

Waves was going up when everything else was shitting the bed

Welcome to the internet, grampa.
Please leave the internet, kid.

waves mooning