640k in cash

I've managed to melt 640k worth of stolen gold and sell it as ingots. How do I launder the cash through real estate?

Why didn't you just sell it for Bitcoin, and then mix the Bitcoin, you retarded faggot?

Give it back to your victims, thief.

Cut your own hands off too.

Did you steal the gold? story please

prove it

Consult the Amish mafia.

Just deposit the 640k in a bank and relax

THE PARTY VAN IS ON THE WAY YOU FAGGOT AHHHHHH

You can always fund PETA to free abused orangutan in the White House

kerflomf BTFO

Dig a big hole in your yard for weeks and when everyone asks what you are doing show them a treasure map and say you are going for the big one.

>buy a car wash
>have your wife cook the books
>sell meth

Back to mudslime land you filthy muslim.

monero. just buy monero.

They released him on 20th of January

Hey, my best advice is to use bitquick.co to buy Bitcoin with direct deposit of the cash. After you get the Bitcoin, sell it back to be deposit it in a Swiss bank or somewhere else. You will lose some money due to fees (about 5k, I predict), but I think this is the best approach.

tax sales

Create ICO. Invest in own ICO. Get clean money.

>Steals 640K worth of gold
>Posts about it on a chinese Imageboard that is monitored 24/7 by feds

you're high,

everyone who works in real estate is aware of people using it to try and launder money, and if they notice something off they will instantly tip off the feds.

If you are legit,

get a cash business set up overnight, and do it through that

This.
Melt it down again and set it in a weird rock-like shape.
Dig a big fucking hole in ur backyard and claim you found it while digging a hole for an underground pool/spa.

He could get some pirate bones too, and throw them down there.
You'll have to dig up an old skeleton OP. Try tunneling into a graveyard, but remember to dig up an older male, they can tell things by the teeth.

This

nah he'd be fucked if he posted it on /pol/ or some shit, IRS won't care much about this

RE broker here can confirm. If it doesn't make sense why you are paying cash for a 600k condo, it's gonna cause suspicious with the buyer's agent, buyers broker, seller's agent, seller's broker, the actual seller, the real estate lawyer who closes the transactions.

People need things to make sense to them, so if you can really sharpen a backstory that is a great lie, that makes logical sense to all these people you're in business. Otherwise, it will garner some suspicion. I know I would ask myself how my client came about 600k in cash just from sheer curiosity

Stolen gold and silver?