CryptoYoda

waht do you think about crypto yoda ? do you follow him ?

Yeah, I follow him. He's as full of shit as everyone else doing TA and charging people for his advise.

Sad to say I paid for his slack. So far his calls lost me alot of money.

buy xrp and str 100% moon!

are you me?

seriously, this nigger's wrong 85% of the time. I should start shorting every coin he picks

>tells everyone to buy XRP every other week
>tells people to buy ETC at the ATH
>thinks DGB is a good investment

No lol

Actually, dats a really good strat.

FUCK he retweeted some dude's elliotwave on siacoin

that faggots fucking elliotwave isn't even correct

I'm fucking bag holding SC

fuck fuck fuck fuck

only 50 more sats then I can get out of this shit

I saw that as well, hasn't he been shilling ETC since forever and it's just sat there for a month.

Before you sell at break even, wait till the 5th of July, if you look at the chart its moving in 13-16 day cycles, each time it hits ATH. The last ATH was on the 20th of July which means it should rocket over the next couple of days.

Or I'm just retarded but I've been working on TA techniques like the Da Vinci Code

Also keep your stop limits tight

>0.05btc for padawan membership (monthly)
>0.1btc for jedi (monthly)
I think his inner circle (jedi) room has 300 members lol

This guy's like THE crypto-retard leader on Twitter. His calls are hilariously bad and he's just ripping of noobs.

I'm not surprised Veeky Forums would follow him. Also not surprised you'd actually pay to eat his feces on his Slack.

god FUCKING damn it, the moment he fucking tweets this shit goes into the dumpster again

sigh

piece of shit

He's literally the laughing stock of twitter TA.

Um just do the opposite of his "picks" tardos.

that fatty faith is also pretty retarded

really fucking annoying how he pretends to have shorted eth this entire time when he fucking deleted his tweet about cancelling his eth short BEFORE it dropped past .12

Yea that guy is a joke. I think most of them are a great example of everyone being a fucking genius in a bull market.

He's a fucking retard with constantly shitty calls. He only dumps on his followers.

Pretty sure he just dumps on his followers

retarded

do you know somebody with good call to follow on twitter, telegram, discord or other ?