DGB IS MOONING

DGB IS MOONING

oh...

>DGB
>mooning coin

Pick one and only one.

trips of truth

I expect DGB to rise in the month because I'm predicting another huge rise in BTC and there will be an even bigger altcoin bubble.

cool now Im only at a 74% loss

I don't know. Jihan is sending emails talking about giving exchanges tools to split the chain.

I hope so. I really do. I want all of the DGBcucks to finally be okay.

Even the Chinese are mad about this play though.

Ultimately, what makes the miners happy is what is going to decide BTCs fate, and if they DO split, then BTC plummets taking everything else with it.

He'll back down or end up in a ditch.

I'm not a whale but If I was I would be getting ready for some big pumps (like bringing a 100sat coin to 4k) between now and then to give people false ideas about what's "safe".
I don't think anybody knows, but there are some good bets out there.

Thank God
Only 1200 more SATs and I breakeven

Also, you guys joke, but if you had any nuts you'd keep buying the dips and shorting before all the bag-boys itching to sell their 1.5-2.5k bags.

It's literally free money.

>itching to sell their 1.5-2.5k bags.
Please tell me nobody is still holding onto a 2.5k bag

I sold at 2.2k sats and put a buy order in at 510... Almost got filled yesterday on Bittrex I couldn't believe it. I still think DGB is going down...even to sub 500 levels before it starts mooning again.

Have you been in these threads recently?

Nope, stopped paying attention to DGB when I sold my 300sat bags at 1200. Felt dumb for not waiting for 2k but I'm pretty happy regardless.
I remember telling myself that anyone who bought over 2k was going to cry themselves to sleep for a long time.

is moon finally here?

I'm surprised the cunt isn't already dead.

It's gonna be recover, right? I didn't waste all of my money, right? Right?

DELET

>mooning
>lower than it was yesterday
kek

Same. Cryptomarket is no longer small money, someone might actually fuck him up, if he doesn't stop being such a cunt. I would be scared as fuck to pull that shit, especially in fucking China.

>tfw still HODLing
I've made 7x return, so I'm comfy

I tried warning you anons 600 sat floor then 3k moon mission late july, im all in at 600 sats

>600 sat floor
>almost hit 500 yesterday

DGB still going down for a bit

Same could be said about core.
Best thing for the coin is to split.
Let's see which is best - I know where my bitcoins are going.

;-) just make sure some of those multiples are in fiat and you are gravy

>mooning

nigger, mooning is ATLEAST 500% within a certain time period, anything below is just an increase

You're a little late on the uptake but it's nice to see someone doing research on this crappy operation.

its not hitting 600 again lol thanks FUDers for the great deal

Great! Only 1100 sat more befofe I sell my 5K USD BAGS
FUCK YOU FOR LURING ME INTO THIS SHITCOIN

>he hasn't sold his DGB yet

Fuck off shill

floating candle on dgb holy shit

This

I know user,I know.I just hope that my 5000 dollars wont go to the drain.I'm really fucked,that was my entire bank account
I shouldn't have listened to the bagholders...damn it

TO THE MOOOOOON

Anyone need a sharpie?

back to 1 satoshi

If I do it how much bitcoin will you give me?

0.5 BTC

Get a fucking clue man. Stop having brand loyalty to this fucking flip market. You're here to make money not vote on your favourite movie. Jesus fuck you will literally go down with the shop here because you read a few memes and get caught in the cult like charisma of the crowd.

hey guys should I buy in?
what's roadmap for 2017?