What can we do to improve the quality of posting of Veeky Forums in light of recent events?

What can we do to improve the quality of posting of Veeky Forums in light of recent events?

Merge with /pol/.

Ban /pol/ crossposters.

Show ID and flag of poster

That would be hilarious.

this

Ban /pol/ shitposters

I blew you fucks out numerous times, you squirming rats just won't stop which is admirable. Remember, the Jews killed JFK.

>ID
Good idea

>flags
Shit idea, just look at how many times stereotypes are conjured on /pol/: being Indian is usually enough to just discard your opinion and start saying shit like POO IN LOO xD.
If anything flags should be removed from /pol/ too.

>blew you fucks out
Friendo, that's the exact opposite of what usulally happens. /pol/tards come here with their insanely stupid theories and get destroyed.

I would be glad if they banned more /pol shitposters on /pol/. That place needs some cleaning. It theoretically has standards but they aren't enforced.

t. Fantasy land

People talk about reddit like it's this big fucking boogeyman but although I don't go on reddit myself, the constant flood of "go back to le plebbit xD" posts are way more of an annoyance than occasional shitty posts by actual redditors.

/pol/ on the other hand.

"Screeching till they go away" don't count as winning

Based nippon!m00t already showed us the final solution to the /pol/ shitposter problem... we must merge with /mlp/. Only then will be be free.

t. dumblrina

That sure is a convincing argument, pal

t. Reddit

So we'd be a smarter /int/ for a bit, and then devolve into /int/.

Close the board for six to eighteen months then restore it without & Humanities.

>then restore it without & Humanities

or just kys

you can leave

That's funny because most of /pol/fags came here from the__donald and they are now shitting up every biard on Veeky Forums.

What if I don't ;^)?

[citation needed]

>in light of recent events?

What happened?

OP asked how to improve the board quality not to turn it even more into a /intpol/ shitfest.

if you can't maintain a discussion while people fling around political agendas, you are equally a part of the problem as /pol/ crossposters. it takes two to tango.

why? every thread would be full of ad hom if that happened.
>hurr you're biased because [flag]
>ofc you think that because [flag]
fucking yawn.

I would personally prefer "literature and philosophy" or "science and philosophy" just because I could be on topic in a more challenging environment, but unfortunately here does make the most sense.

if you think humanities threads are a problem, it's because you only pay attention to the humanities equivalent of "samurai vs x" or yet-another-hitler-threads, and aren't capable of maintaining discussion in the threads that are actually interesting. there is good social and philosophical discussion here sometimes.

only good suggestion in the thread

>Veeky Forums
>first few dotpoints are /int/ cancer
Stopped reading there tbqh
Please end yourself for the benefit of the board

what was on Veeky Forums used to be on /int/ anyway and that board is MUCH better at handling banter. A significant, vocal, minority of people here are """"""""""""scholars""""""""""" and take themselves much to seriously - so consequently retarded opinions are taken at face value and it turns into a spergfest.

/pol/ has swelled from what, the most 6th, or 7th popular board to being the first board to be faster than fucking /b/ in a matter of a year.

All those faggots must've come from somewhere and it ain't 'cause of interboard migrations.

/pol/ is the most popular because you anti white SJWs killed the left wing

Whatever you say, /pol/eddit.

So what happened?

Flags bring the quality of discussion down. People just attack the flag.

t. assblasted dumblrina

I Dunno, Ask your friends on /r/Communism

>and it ain't 'cause of interboard migrations.
[citation needed]

Leftypol wants an anti white SJW beachhead on Veeky Forums

>/pol/ has (likely) demonstrably proven to swell in size, probably due to factors that can be attributed to new users visitng the board

Your point is sound so far

>These visitors are somehow also posting on Veeky Forums of all places

This part of it not so much

Thats how Veeky Forums began.
Didnt work.

>it ain't 'cause of interboard migrations.
It actually is faggot. /sp/ went from 3rd/4th fastest board to fucking dead as shit, most of the outlaw /sp/artans and bro-culture posters moved to /pol/. So did a shitload of /v/irgins after the gamergate faggotry petered out.

No, Leftypol SJWs got triggered (because they think nations and White people don't exist) and spammed /qa/ to get it taken down

Remember when SRS tried to make /r9k/ a SJW beachhead?

The difference is /r9k/ wanted the invasion to fail, Veeky Forums is filled with too many SJWs already to do the same

Go on Veeky Forums, /mu/ or Veeky Forums and see how people are just like here on Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

People read substantially there so there isn't any half-brained person that can't stop saying "shit" every five words there to bother me.

>/mu/

irrelevant board outside of the cup

>Veeky Forums

/pol/ subject

There is no difference between leftypol and reddit

You sure browse Reddit a lot.

How does a screenshot I got from the archives proving that you anti white leftists are working together to raid Veeky Forums proof that I browse reddit?

Oh yes, don't forget. It's always the evil communists.

Rangeban Turkey. Although Sultan Erdogan will probably effectively do the same thing anyway.

>implying the Ottoman shitposters aren't one Australian retard

Look, Veeky Forums userbase as a whole has almost doubled since 2014 IRC, /pol/ has become the most popular board in the meantime, it's simple mathematics really, so it's always ironic when /pol/ keeps shittalking about outsiders when they're the muslim immigrants of Veeky Forums and the majority of the board most likely came there during the U.S election.

The entirety of /pol/ does, they also create /pol/ facebook groups as well, it's all part of their epin crusade of redpilling the internet masses, you see.

What I meant is this theory about leftypol invading Veeky Forums is bullshit when other boards are just as "liberal" as Veeky Forums.

>Leftypol openly raiding isn't proof of raiding
>I also should hate my own race
Fuck off shill
Excuse me?

I literally didn't say that

Literally no one said this.

At least stand by the propaganda you post, SJWs

>At least stand by the propaganda you post, SJWs
Are you sure you're not insane? Nobody said anything about hating the white race, dumbass.

Stop lying

I'm not a SJW you paranoid crazy nazi. You're so used to the nazi atmosphere of /pol/ that you think not being nazi is SJW. You can love you fucking race as much as you want but sorry for thinking an ideology that want to get rid of other races is cancer.

Just what kind of nervous wreck do you have to be to keep jumping at shadows like this. Or is this just falsflagging, /pol/tards aren't actully this fucking mentally deranged, r-right guys?

>I only visit /sp/ during the Superbowl

>not being anti white means you are a Nazi
This is what leftypol cucks actually believe

How the fuck does this ss prove anything?

>if I call anyone whose not a SJW deranged that means I win
Leftypol is pathetic

And how does that image prove that I hate the white race?

>Comparing this speck with the literal thousands of /pol/-facebook crossboard normies
Lyl

Are you going to deny /pol/ is infested with nazis? I'm not a leftypol. I don't even know what the fuck that is.
>>>pol/thread/121974158
>>>pol/thread/121979298
>>>pol/thread/121947085

fail 2 *

>His ony defence is strawmaning and accusing others of being SJWs
I'm sorry but that's pretty pathetic

>claims not to be Leftypol shill
>can't even cross post
You anti white faggots are all part of the same hivemind, you can't strawman against something that can't think for itself

>on the border tortilla chips

Ban /leftypol/ autists.

Knowing how leftists operate , that guy is probably a falseflagging leftypol shill

Why do /pol/acks think every board should be like /pol/? Isn't /pol/ a containment board created to AVOID that?
I think the ultimate irony is that this site was created by a jew.

>anyone who isn't /pol/ is antiwhite
>anyone who disagrees with /pol/ is /leftypol/
>anyone who disagrees with me is an sjw

wonderful

>this is what SJWs actually believe
Moot only ever said that /lgbt/ and /mlp/ were containment boards

>hurr if you don't hate your own race your a puppet

it seems like everytime i visit Veeky Forums it's full of idiots moaning about sjws

and it's mainly just nazi and rome topics filling the rest of the front page

So I'm a puupet if I'm not a /pol/ autist?
Ok, got it.

>front page
>reddit spaces
lmao get a load of this fucking faggot

>implying /pol/ hate themselves unlike you leftypol subhumans
N
/pol/ never donated to BLM, leftypol did

Do you honestly think that I'm from /leftypol/?

Your sprouting their SJW rhetoric like a pro

back to the_donald with you m8

>sprouting their SJW rhetoric like a pro
When exactly did I do that?

When you were defending leftypols anti white ideology

>says the guy whose only here to raid

>When you were defending leftypols anti white ideology
Really? When was that?

Why do SJWs act innocent?

You can't even prove that I'm an SJW

You are LITERALLY defensing leftypol, you can't get any more SJW than that

>You are LITERALLY defensing leftypol,
What? Show me where I did that.
By the way, the word is "defending"

Just ignore him, the dude is crazy.

>I'm crazy because I don't hate my own race
Leftypol actually believes this

>yeah h-he is crazy I'm definitely other person
fuck off cuckboy

You crazy because you're making up this "You're telling me to hate my own race" and calling us "leftypol" and "SJW" randomly. You sound like a paranoid man.