Call company

>call company
>complain about defective product
>they send new one

Find a flaw in this business idea

its mean

Jesus doesn't approve. He barely approves of this whole crypto business, so don't push your luck.

Eventually you will become exhausted looking for new companies to do this to as they all have a point where you will be recognized as a returns abuser and cut off. If you are clever about proxies and making fake accounts then maybe you could swing it but it will be harder than it sounds.

dont you have to send back the old one?

Basically stealing, then. Good job OP, your mom would be proud.

His mom that lives off the government as a single mother?

depends on the company right?

no. the majority of the time you need to send the broken shit back.

and they will not send a new one, they will send an RMA'd one.

I have been doing this since about eight years ago. I work in QC so I know we just give in to any complaint.

I love collecting all my free shit and going to the grocery story and buying $200 worth of food and only paying for the produce and milk.

The amount of people using this system to steal would be so low that there isn't enough of a market incentive to find a stricter solution

It's petty and not worth it. Most people incorporate credit card fraud into these schemes btw

Not really petty. If you find some good ways you can pretty much automate it and make good money.

As someone who handles returns/customer service for a mid-large outdoor equipment ecommerce site please don't waste your time. Whenever we encounter someone abusing the return system or saying they didn't receive item even though it says delivered we fuck with them so much. Last week we had some douche with a really stupid name try to scam us that way so we had our social media manager find all of his profiles so we could roast the shit out of him. We sat there about 20 minutes going around the office roasting this guy on his appearance and "story" he gave over the phone.

It's very petty unless you hire a bunch of niggers and start a whole operation around it. There used to be plebs that would get product serial numbers for specific companies from eBay and Craigslist sellers, contact the companies with the serial numbers and ask for a replacement to be shipped to a for sale/abandoned house, provide stolen CC numbers as collateral, and then collect and resale the items for profit (usually electronics). This fraud is nigger tier and should be left to slav-squatters

>TFW I did exactly this

OK what's more profitable? In terms of risk/reward this isn't bad.

Also, any competent customer service team can easily spot these lazy nigger style scams. Only some shit tier pajeet customer service team would send a return without more info/photo proof.

Kneepads

That's the vast majority of companies.

Dude they're getting paid min wage. In fact they're pajeets or Mexicans half the time they don't give a fuck it's not their money.

>Only some shit tier pajeet customer service team would send a return without more info/photo proof.
So basically a customer service team like Apple's which handle some of the highest in-demand electronics that are the easiest to sell

dude wasn't this jesus guy the one behind the DAO hack?

Just buy some trendy product in bulk and resell it on the street/online.

There's no consistency to fraud scams. You can't actually know what your risk is; if the product is worth more than the time it takes to complain about it, the company likely asks for proof or the defective product. It's not like this is a clever shortcut around anything.

Consistency maybe if you're really good(persistent).

Don't need to be consistent though, just need one major company to scam and you're good. Like say HP/Dell monitors or Amazon kindles. Then you just do it on autopilot and collect your money easily. I only made a few thousand total but id just post on Veeky Forums while calling the support. Was easy

>if the product is worth more than the time it takes to complain about it, the company likely asks for proof or the defective product.
No they don't. They ask for collateral, such a cc number, in case you don't send back the defective product, at which point the slav-squatter provides some American's visa/MasterCard cc info he bought for $3 worth of bitcoin on some .onion shop

It doesn't need to be stolen you can use vcc

That would work as well, but the slavs don't care about felonies. You sound experienced. I bet you remember what LR was

>called a complete stranger bad names

You sure showed him. That's why you work in customer service. It's the best you can do in life

I remember what LMR is.

>a few thousand
>worth it
I mean some people take surveys for a living. I really don't register people like you as alive or functioning.

What does this have to do with anything? That's not as common whatsoever, and even in slavland will get you an easier investigation.

>What does this have to do with anything? That's not as common whatsoever
It has to do with the subject of the thread? What the fuck? And it's very common, and has been for over a decade. Even some faggot in this thread has admitted to doing it using vcc's

I barely did it, plus I was in highschool. Making a few thousand quite easily is nothing to really laugh at, most people here are NEETs, students or working a trash job anyway so it's probably a stepup for them to do something like this.

Ah yes here we have the crypto billionaire lol