PTOY

patientory.com/

Why is no one talking about this coin? Not a shitcoin, has great potential for a long term hold

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/insights-on-business/healthcare/todays-healthcare-challenges-blockchain-can-help-solve-join-ibm-himss17-breakfast-briefing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the nigger that runs it is completely clueless. My advice is dump ASAP

its picking up a lot of volume, the tech seems like something worthy of investing in.

This.
She doesn't know what she's doing and the tech is not innovative.

what exactly makes you guys say she doesnt know what shes doing? not disputing, just curious

>potential
You haven't read up on it then. Literally every selling point has been debunked in one way or another.
It has ZERO real world practical use.
>store patient info on the blockchain
>what if you lose your token?
>you're fucked
Have fun trying to sell that to the world.
>where will the actual info be stored
>some server, the tokens will point to it
>so then what makes it decentralized
>lol just buy plz
Yeah....

did you watch the interview?
watch it

>nigress coin

No thank you

>nigger
>female
>nigger
>centralized nodes from hospital...????
>nigger
>female

Do you know what a blockchain is and does?

Don't buy until it's back at 7000 sats.

>Not a shitcoin
it blows my mind how much of a shitcoin this is and that there are actually people who buy into this low nigger tier garbage scam, mostly americans, obviously

even the fucking name is utter trash
>patientory

also the logo

the female kfc nigger without any means of understanding ANYTHING is the rotten cherry on top of a cow shit cake

fuck

Shitscamcoin

Someone plz post the video. This bitch doesn't have even half an idea what shes doing.

Patient: "I am admitted, please import my electronic health record"

Health Pro: "Ok, but wait because "Ethereum network is congested""

Patient: "Wot ?"

Health Pro: "Apparently the network is overloaded because its full of ERC20 shitcoins and ICO bullshit and can't scale"

IBM: "Hello, my name is Watson. ibm.com/blogs/insights-on-business/healthcare/todays-healthcare-challenges-blockchain-can-help-solve-join-ibm-himss17-breakfast-briefing/ perhaps your large oganization would like our proprietary blockchain without relying on informal networks of 3rd party systems without accountability"

Patient: "I'd rather have that"

Health Pro: "So would I"

---

The moral of this story is that no one is going to want to share vital and confidential information on a network like Ethereum when they can get IBM to leverage gigantic money and skills and expertise on a network they don't have to share with greasy neets

Crypto is for reliable store of value for those that want a decentralized network.

ya id watch it if it were posted

Watch the interview, she's clueless.
But that aside, her entire idea is a self defeating concept.
>Shitcoin stores patient info on a decentralized blockchain between the patient and hospitals which is going to be centralized on a server.
>why.png

I like patientory, I'm holding quite a lot of it and will not be selling until it's a dollar or more.

luckily for me Veeky Forums opinion is not representative of wider society or the medical and tech industry. I think this coin will do very well indeed. i expect 90% of the people saying "nigger" in this thread are probably filthy beaners, pajeets or arabs themselves.

ayy dat be a gud cracka

generally the more FUD there is the more you buy, especially when it's a legitimate project with good tech like this one.

I'm a speculator, and this is a very speculative speculation, high risk very high reward.

The CEO will get lots of attention for this coin just by vertue of being a black woman, imagine the exposure this coin will get in the media.

you're probably a mexican or vietnamese or something similar

10/10 if funposting

kys/10 if serious, you lost at life

This is some cynical shit

forgot pic
>me

at least i'm not some nigcoin bagholder LOL

I'm in profit, I bought the ICO and sold half my PTOY at 50 cents. which meant i more than doubled my investment and still have free PTOY to play with.
I can sell my PTOY at any time for a profit, but you will always be a mexican/asian pooskin.

You guys suck. Only because you dont understand the tech doesnt mean you can act like assholes. What racists white tradh.

You'll all need ptoy. You'll need your token when they try to lift my nigger dick out of your mouths. You fuckin sub-human, genetically inferior, Cave man motherfuckers. Keep believing climate change doesn't exist. It's gods way of cleansing the planet of you demons. Your inferior genetics and lack of melanin will be your demise.

Another redditor

thanks so much for the pump, dumped my shitty bags.

they're not white people, they are pajeets roleplaying as white people. I am white anglo and I invested in ptoy i don't give a shit who the CEO is, it's an amazing idea, and will make me very wealthy if they even achieve 1/10th of their roadmap goals

K well instead of getting all emotional on Veeky Forums.

Why don't you justify the fundamental idea of this shitcoin that we've already debunked above.

cant believe biz gave this nigger 30million in her ICO

i think you're projecting your emotions on to me, I'm perfectly calm, in fact it's almost bedtime.

all you have to do is read the white paper and understand that they have made maximum effort to make the product compliant with the relevant regulations. it leverages the advantages of blockchain while at the same time complying with current health regulations. that is all i needed to see for me to invest in it.

even though it is only about 5% of my portfolio I can foresee that it might be one of the picks that ends up making me the biggest return.

the ICO raised $10 million

>Read the whitepaper
>advantages of the blockchain
Go to bed.

why would you want the coins to become super expensive?

If they appreciate greatly and store patient info don't they become inaccesible at that point?

America already has the worst healthcare inflation in the world and this potentially makes it worse

If you didn't get in the ico... I'd wait

Pajeet sends his regards and says FUCK YOU ! MOTHER YUCKER FUCK YOU MOTHER YAAR

this garbage is still lower than when i bought the last time Veeky Forums shilled it. it's a garbage coin, buy if u want to lose money.

buy more PTOY ;^))))

I have this and regret it. The second i can profit one sat bags are gone

This is one of the worst projects out there

It beez awful massa!

>Uses "decentralized" anonymous technology to store information

>get in on the ico
>baghold forever
>decide to set a stop loss at 7k because i want off this ride
>it fills
>drops to 6k
>then this random moon mission happens

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This coin is the current shill for the P&D group CryptoWhale on Twitter. Don't fall for it, user!