Have any of you faggots actually made some decent ammount of money trading cryptocurrency??

Have any of you faggots actually made some decent ammount of money trading cryptocurrency??

I want to get into the hype train, but I cannot stop thinking that this bitcoin shit is another jewish trickery to stole my shekels

Other urls found in this thread:

coinfast.me/r/3824
bitpremier.com/2-autos/2544-2017-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I traded my coins to lambo directly.

It is, nobody makes money off crypto, its an elaborate ruse by the jews

Really I haven't been able to find a lambo dealer who accepts coins yet.

>Started with 20k
>Bought eth around 90-140
>60k. Wow I must be a genius.
>Sell everything to buy NMR at 160
>Unload bags at 35
I feel dead inside

I have, and many more people too.
The thing is, crypto is completely useless apart from BIG 3. People have yet not realized it, once they do though..it'll be all over. I would buy some BTC/ETH/XRP, if I were you and just held.

I started the year with £100 worth of ETH and my portfolio is worth roughly £55,000 now.

at the current rate of return by the end of the year I will be worth about £9 million

>thinks ETH and XRP are good long term holds

30x'd my starting $100 in a few weeks but then the market slowed, sad.

etheroll DICE tokens.

do you just day trade coins or do weekly trades?

Many people made some serious money with crypto yeah. I certainly did.
But that was 2 to 4 months ago where it was easy and you had to be a retard to lose money. That era is over. You can still make some good money in crypto if you start now but that's going to require luck.

Alright, you got me :^)
The Entire cryptomarket exists for the sole purpose of amassing more BTC.

buy ICO's, day trade, made most of my money on various ICO's and longing Eth on margin, as well as trading various shits on bittrex such as pivx, bay, ark, beans and many many more.

I have been doing this for years though. so I'm pretty good at judging a chart having stared at them every day since 2013.

last year I turned £0 into £60,000 buy earning BTC and buying the ETH ICO and various other shits like potcoin and FLDC , but then I spent most of it on frivolous luxuries and gambled the last £20k away on satoshidice and then spent the rest on christmas and moving house. that's why I started 2017 with £100 worth of ETH.

160 what and 35 what
Cmon user. I want to know your despair and I cannot tell if you don't give accurate numbers.

Got in late May, doubled my money. A complete idiot could have made money just buying ETH and fucking around. Might not be the case anymore.

i have trippled my investment with monacoin
ty mona chan u sexy bitch
but that was because i got in early

I had about 3000-4000 profit for a month now

damn. that is rough my friend.
*virtual hug*
it'll get better man

I bought Via at 9k sats..im a true believer itll hit at least 100k.

Via and Swarm will make us billionaires my friend

>I cannot stop thinking that this bitcoin shit is another jewish trickery to stole my shekels
... buy early and low.

coinfast.me/r/3824

Probably around $500 at most, I haven't cashed anything out yet so it could easily go to -$500.

I've made like $100 from $200. Just getting started at this. Bear market makes it difficult tho. I'm all in on lomocoin for now but I'm not expecting it to go anywhere until later in the month but I may moon eairler.

I'm afraid to

Pick one coin, study it, learn all about it.
If its not a shitcoin invest, put it in a cold storage and go live your life.
If you were smart and chose right it will be worth alot more than what you bought
if you spent a month and still landed on garbage well you're past saving

Really? It seems like most ICO's are destined to fail

Yeah. Started with initial investment of eth at 260. Sold it at 380 for ANS at $3.70. I'm doing pretty OK so far. Just wish I had invested more than $500.

bitpremier.com/2-autos/2544-2017-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4

pretty sure everyone here made money
Who didnt make money on this? seriously. btw OP you missed the boat

i feel u

i lost 30 ethers because i thought it would dip down to 150$, i sold at 210$, i had to buy back in at 265$

i hope i can recover those lost ethers with my other shitcoins tho

I realized I am way too much of an emotional wreck right now to be trading in a bear market. Literally sold 4 different coins right before each one mooned from 30-90% in the last 2 days (REEEEEEEEEEE) and lost 30% on Decent being a moron.

I'll be back after BTC crashes/goes to the moon after August, with a better frame of mind and actual disposable money to burn (probably the most key part of trading without emotion). May throw $100 back in and trade with that until I actually understand what I'm fucking doing and how the market works.

Good luck anons.

you... sold 30 eth at a loss? and then you bought back at a higher price?

user, what the fuck

Lads...should I invest on ripple or litecoin??

2016 was a great year for ICOs, virtually every one made back their initial capital.

Emotion-based trading is a hell of a drug

Just buy some Bitcoin and cooker back next year. You'll witness the miracle of multiplication.

Bro.

NMR will rise again eventually. If you just had some more patience you would have gotten your money back.