Finally make enough crypto gains for a lambo

>finally make enough crypto gains for a lambo.
>completely forget about how expensive insurance is.

>He can buy a lambo
>he cant pay for insurance

You are poor m8

Not as poor as you faggot

FAGGOT

Just buy a cheap Ford/Nissan you chav

You don't need car insurance. If someone questions you on it you tell them that you sexually identify as car insurance and if they don't accept it then they're a bigot.

>people actually wanting to buy a fucking lambo

Unless you have at least 20 M....that's fucking dumb boyo.

This.
Better off renting a hooker every now and then since it's pussy you seek, dumb faggot.

YOURE BOTH FAGGOOOOTS

Just rent exotic cars

It's cheaper, don't need insurance, and you can get a different one whenever you get bored of one

Actually for most modern sports cars they tend to be way more mechanically reliable to even be used as a daily driver. if you don't look like a chump and do a tiny bit of research then going to a independent mechanic to fix a problem(or if youre a real man you can buy the part and fix it yourself) it isn't crazy expensive compared to most other cars. My insurance is 900 bucks a year for full coverage for example and I'm 28.

t. porsche 911 daily driver. Only thing I have had to replace in a year is the oil once , and charge a dead battery from not driving it for a few weeks when I was out of town.

Uh I hope you mean you gave that battery a charge

Oh you said charge I'm retarded lol

You both are, a battery that goes dead in a few weeks needs replacement, not a charge. It's less crucial if the car never sees freezing temperatures, most of the danger is a dead battery freezing and then splitting and leaking all over its mounting, or it's remotely possible it freezes just wrong and causes a short that starts a fire next time it's charged.

Why the fuck does anyone need a car when u have uber?

nice id nutz

Nicely done old chap, 8/10.

>or if youre a real man
>le real man le reddit meme
Dropped. No matter how seemingly valid, if you throw that reddit meme in there, your opinion goes into the trash.

>tfw insurance for a 70's Javelin is under $400 a year

First joke lampooning gender identity that I have actually laughed at

you can get 25 y/o Skylines with low ass mileage from animeland for a few thousand

the trick is to get the non-turbo models that no one wants because they'll last longer

My dream car desu

This is my dream car.

>non-turbo models that no one wants
Wonder why!

>buying cars

Stay poor

That's because porsches are well known for their reliability and easy to find reasonably priced replacement parts, you can't just say the same applies to other exotics because it's just not true.

my fucken man