ITT: perfect map of europe

Sandniggers and such are now colonies and protectorates of europe

algeria is french, morocco is split between portugal spain and catalonia, egypt is english

>yugoslavia exists

0/10

No, thanks. Colonialism is the backdoor massive third world immigration utilises. That's why France is now filled to the rim with Algerians and the same goes for UK and South Asia/Jamaica.

Colonialsim is cancer though

I present to you, the perfect Europe

>Latvia and Estonia are combined into one country
>Britain and Switzerland have joined in an alliance
>Catalonia exists and has its own African colony
>Netherlands has French speaking clay
>Frances eastern border isn't along the Rhine
4/10

I wonder why Japan doesn't get a lot of immigrants from Korea and Taiwan despite the colonial history

>>>/gsg/

These are EU4 trade regions?

Unless Egypt is Christian then this is shit

>Albania doesn't exist
Nothing else matters, 10/10

Italy already has enought land in Africa so why give them parts of the Balkans. Other than that perfect map.

A real perfect map would have every one of those territories as an independent city state.

Draconian immigration laws, plus Koreans and Chinese aren't (and weren't) significantly poorer or more fertile, nor was Japan a land of prosperity and opportunity like the West in the 60s.
They still have close to a million Zainichi and Chinks, and Japan gets a lot of Filipinos.

WIP

That disgusting Germany

Do you have any understanding of the balance of power in Europe?

someone dissolve france and germany in a meaningful way, that also allows for poland to reasonably not exist

who's to say that it simply isn't greater Austria

That's west Poland you dumbass

Now THAT would be disgusting

This is by far the most disgusting thing ever.
And Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Transnistria, Nagorno-Karabakh and Kosovo stick out like sore thumbs.

i mean i guess it makes sense, all countries in control of an individual trade node would be able to prosper through trade instead of having to conquer to gain more wealth due to being far from trade routes.

that implies everyone else don't sound trade ship into your waters

Go to bed Fritz.

>istria in the hands of italy

Istria is Italian REEEEEEEEEE

that's the greater Czech empire

Czech this out

>Troy

All I see is infinite wars between Britain, France, Germany, and possibly Russia and Scandinavia.

Also why the fuck is Morocco invaded by Portugal. That was like the 16th century. It should be Spain and France.

Literally stone age level of tribalism. Civilization and economic growth are unsustainable in that map.

Can one of you be a good chap and post a template?

Lmao eu4 trade nodes

>sandniggers

What is this, /pol/?

Fix'd

if you're gonna have independent catalonia at least have the whole thing, tho both catalonia and portugal maybe should be spain IMO, not sure

They fucking hate each other.

Veeky Forums is a /int/-/pol/ hybrid

Go to a flag thread on >Blobbage: The Blobbening
Why does Germany get Bohemia and Moravia, but not Gdansk?

>Why does Germany get Bohemia and Moravia
Holy Roman Empire

>but not Gdansk
it was polish before the partition of Poland

>Blobbage: The Blobbening
That's how Europe looked like for most of it's history, fuck division and meme non-countries

Can it get any better than this

temples may be rather easy to create yourself
go to powerpoint or gimp
mark all the colors you want to turn white
use a white marker

Perfect map of Yurop.

This is the only answer

Shit, I..actually agree,

Forgive any inaccuracies and the mess of Africa and eastern Europe. I don't know enough to colour them. But this is my English dream

Why wouldn't you just give all of Galicia to portugal. It looks so ugly left like that