Decent... JUST

Who else bought into this garbage and gave some assholes $40? Good news is, it probably can't go much lower...

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@krakoise/this-cryptocurrency-has-partnered-with-naughty-america-to-become-their-content-distributor
twitter.com/decentplatform/status/784349245432180737
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your place is the gutter, pajeet. stop crying and just die. shhh die.

I keep saying in every thread to not fucking buy into ICOs or buy coins right after their debut and people still get fucked...
Every ICO and new alcoin is just trying to repeat the success of ETH... It's not going to happen.

at that point i'd just hold it tbqh

it will bounce back, so you atleast can get your initial investment back

also who cares about shitty 40$?

try losing 5 digits because you thought you could daytrade ether

>Good news is, it probably can't go much lower...

>descent

Should be spelled Descent since it is descending in price so much lmao

i bought this at what I thought was the low @$7
looks like a loooooong hold for this one boyo

when there's shit in the streets, sell.

whats the story here? should i buy the dip today?

lmfao

Bought at 60k which i thought was the dip, missed my window to sell at 62k because I was reading Veeky Forums and then sold at 45k. Am i doing it right Veeky Forums?

no retard, you bought low and sold low. stay poor.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@krakoise/this-cryptocurrency-has-partnered-with-naughty-america-to-become-their-content-distributor

twitter.com/decentplatform/status/784349245432180737

>twitter.com/decentplatform/status/784349245432180737
>4:06 AM - 7 Oct 2016

feel free to link me to any recent news that states they no longer have a partnership. the only thing that's changed is everyone from the ico got their tokens today.

Never buy coins that have the green/red candles run parallel. That means there's no activity. It's just the whale/bots doing fake buy/sells to simulate trading activity. Only buy when you see increasing volume.

Feel free to link me to an article or an official statement from Naughty America, faggot.
If I was selling a scam coin, I'd be tweeting about partnerships that don't exist too.

good good, stay poor.

Every time.

Decent = Descent

Iktf bro

Its regaining and with a lifetime spike of 37 usd its not a bad coin to buy at 1.3 usd.