When my 21 BTC are worth millions in 10 years...

When my 21 BTC are worth millions in 10 years, I will print this image and put it into a stylish marker and hang it on my mansion's wall on my office where I will NEET it out and monitor my portfolio. I will look back at the times I was a broke NEET posting on Veeky Forums, and how we predicted the rise of bitcoin, and the fall of boomers and the collapsing bond market. And how summerfags panicked when bitcoin went down $100 dollars and spammed wojacks all day.

What at time to be alive.

Very llyn foulkes

Me too. High five user. Together we'll win.

whats with the obsession with 21 bitcoins

divisible by 7 and 3
7 represents the godly number used by illuminati and the figures of the bible
3 represents the common unit of power, the trinity, the triarchy, the triptych, the anime love triangle
21 is divine

>btc mooning is predicated on the failing of the US bond market

21 million in existence.

This is the water, and this is the well…

He owns one millionth of the possible supply.

Speaking of the 21million cap, I always wonder just how little are actually still in circulation it's obviously nowhere near 21mil, I'm sure millions have been lost over the years from dying hard drives or people simply forgetting about it. Back in the beginning having 1000s of bitcoins wasn't anything special and it seems like almost everyone has a story about how they lost x bitcoin before they were worth anything

It puts you in the richest million people in the crypto future

jokes on you - its already on my wall

Around 50% of bitcoin haven't moved in a long time. How many of those are lost forever is hard to say.

Literally billions of dollars would have to go into BTC and the only allure of its rise in price is because everyone wants to cash out on it. This shit is still practically useless.

Top kek

>I have a wallet with about 50 thousand bitcoin in it in a hardrive that is most likely in a dumpster somewhere in north carolina
feels fucking bad man.

When national currencies start to transition to the blockchain, and that isn't very far off the imf will start pushing for that soon, bitcoin will become what gold is today.

haha, my pink wojak is part of the compilation. this is great

Only have 4. Will still enjoy buying my smaller mansion.

this is the best meme to come out of biz the past couple of months