Ethereum just won't stay down

Look at it, each and every time ETH drops because of some nonsense, it winds up being complete bullshit and it bounces right back up.

You all are being played. You, yes you. The one with the weak hands and nerves frayed with fear. "OH NO I BETTER SELL BECAUSE ITS DROPPING" Yeah well how many times have you been burned by that so far, only to see ETH go back up?

Some of you, very few of you are making a LOT of money off these fools. Congratulations you've earned it with your insight.

Now, are you going to keep getting fooled every time some drama occurs around ETH?

ETH is THE coin of the future. This is the coin that can kill BTC with its touring complete blockchain allowing it to be effortless allied with emerging AI technologies. Not only that this coin doesn't take an eternity to complete a transaction.

This whole time I've been holding onto my coin, watching patiently since the start of the year watching my initial investment grow over 100x.

Stop getting baited into folding your hand and you'll stop losing money.

ETH is Bitcoin killer, you just can't see it yet because everyone who's smart is playing you.

Now do something about it. Mark my words, once Kronia begins July 6th, the ancient Greek festival of the harvest, you'll see just how strong Ethereum is.

Make your time.

It's just following bitcoins movements, dummy.

damn you've convinced me

shorting

ETH is a mess, buy 4chn instead

Is it? BTC has stayed around 2400 for days while ETH has moved up and down dramatically.

Is what you say true? or are you just repeating what others tell you to believe? Be sure you aren't being played.

"Yes goy, yes, ETH is just following BTC, don't worry about ETH, buy more BTC! Yessss..."

Translation:
>>Yes goy...yes....this futur-er this FAILURE of a coin is just a mess don't buy it! After all ETH is going into the tank any time soon! Just watch? Oh don't mind how it never stays down for longer than a day. Don't mind the voices in your head listen to your friendly merchant. Merchant nose best.

Can confirm that my ETH investment has from like crazy. I bought 777$ worth of ETH when it was like $20 a piece and have been buying more since then. Even after it gets way higher I still keep buying knowing this thing is the next hot shit.

OP is right, there's tons of occult symbolism with this coin and you know those rich fucks are in on this. I wouldn't be surprised if they are purposely keeping the price down to cash out of BTC at some point and dump all their BTC money into ETH. IF that ever happens expect BTC to never recover and ETH to be the well over 2000$ a coin.

can you tell me what some of the occult symbolism that eth has? i am genuinely curious, thanks

the logo is the sims thing

wow, thank you for your insight wise sage

only people being played are those listening to you
If you don't sell, then you won't earn shit when it goes back up, and you're no better off than the panicking weak hands you ridicule unless you bought at a couple dollars, and if that's the case then you're in no position to lecture those who made their fortunes through calculated aggressive daytrading

What does the occult symbolism mean to you??? Do you even consider what kind of people would most likely choose it, and don't you realize you aren't one of them? You're supporting this because of symbolism looks to me like a support of people who probably consider you subhuman, unless there is an interpretation to this I am missing. The hermetic themes are apparent but what implication are you extrapolating from that? Is it appealing just because FIAT does this too??

I bought cheap, but still won't make anything from here on unless I buy and sell constantly. ETH is much better for short term than long term profit, though probably both.

Furthermore OP, you should be mindful of how you word your posts, unless you're a troll. We all know by now that posts like these make their rounds when whales prepare to dump.

np kid

i do what i can for the community

buy mooncoin

Gladly. ETH uses a combination of the Air platonic solid octahedron and splits it in half to show 2 pyramids, a pyramid or triangle pointing down means the heavens connecting (or ascending) to earth and (as above) and the pyramid or triangle pointing up means earth connecting (or ascending) to the heavens (so below).

Furthermore, Ethereum is actually another name for the Philosophers stone, the stone said to allow men to transmute lead into gold and much much more than that.

Incoming occult picture dump.

connecting or Descending to earth (i'm tired forgive me)

who do you think is most likely to use such symbolism??
Do you think they are benevolent?
And if so, if it's going up definitely, isn't shorting an even better idea? any crypto trader knows the up/down game.

i appreciate the information. have you also noticed that a lot of the Ethereum token also have occult symbolism as well? crazy stuff

buy and sell on margin 2.5X while maintaining a balance that you never sell. That way you profit in when it goes up and down but never sell your actual balance.

ETC is the real sims i guess

>anything with a triangle in it is now an occult symbol

shorting is fine but a lot of idiots are just selling all their shit on a whim because they are listening to shills

theres 2 occult groups in the world. 1 is in darkness and is part of the illuminati fuckers who are assraping this planet

the other group of occult ppl are benevolent and are trying to defeat the evil cabal illuminati assholes.

all I'm trying to say is that usually the normie way of doing things is going to make you lose in the end. because if the whole media is telling you BITCOIN IS GONNA BE WORTH $30,000 BY 2020 BUY BTC NOWWWW you are falling for the bait.

MSM IS NOT YOUR FRIEND ALMOST EVER! Be wary of what the media shoves down your throat all at once its probably a good idea to do the opposite.

Yes, it is. ETH is just like every other shitcoin.

>Yes, it is. ETH is just like every other shitcoin.

No its not and if you think so make an argument

i can't find any information that says that Ethereum is another name for the philosopher's stone. can you source it?

other advice is decent for newfag traders -
but to be fair, msm has been shoving ETH down my throat the same way it used to do with BTC
I have seen it in news and free business mags seem to be promoting it a lot, all of this was prior to the drop like last time too. I too feel like it could go somewhere, but why do you think so?? There is a much larger number of these coins than many crypto which historically has kept other coins lower in price.
lol, this used to be easy to find before ETH was big, now I just get coin results...

Would be intrested as well

Sure I'm going to argue on your level though:

you have a fear of missing out but know that it's too good to be true. You visited a crystal ball mystic and she told you to hold those bags you bought at 400. But one day, a genie came from heaven and showed you that the current state of ETH is just an empty promise made exclusively for journalists to write about. It's such a simple and ubiquitous technology! Everyone wins! Although in your head it was an easy buy, everybody else saw "why should I buy an effectively useless (but someday best thing ever!!!) coin for 300+ when I can buy a coin that's 10?" And there was no more hype for poor old vitalik. You can't refute this, it's science.

also, looking to find the information myself, i found a coin called philosopher's stone. and when you go to their official website you get met with just one giant symbol. personally, i think it's just a larper but what do you make of it? look it up on coinmarketcap

Its not talked about much. Basically the philosopher's stone is MADE of a mineral called ethereum. I'm looking for a source but its not often talked about because its buried in occult books that aren't connected to searchable databases or easily found on google.

I'm looking give me time.

>tfw wanted to buy eth at 240 but fell asleep
>All muh gains are gone

alright ill be here

>you have a fear of missing out but know that it's too good to be true.

I have NO fear. Period.

>You visited a crystal ball mystic

I AM the mystic.

You can take my advice or lose money like the rest in the coming months. Your choice. I don't need to argue. The symbolism stands on its own.

Even without the symbolism BTC is too damn slow, expect BTC to be a major sacrifice. It is going to crash permanently.

Shit I slept on it last night when it dropped to the mid 250s.

ethereum and bitcoin is the myspace and yahoo.
eth classic and litecoin is the google and facebook...

what do you think about the fact that Augur is half of the symbol of the philosopher's stone? triangle with a circle on the inside. (missing the square and the outer circle) it is the most overt out of all the the Ethereum tokens

>ETC and LTC over ETH and BTC
this is a genius troll lmao

google was the original myspace?

There was a pentagram in its decentralized network tracing animation on ethereum.org that I noticed some months ago

meant for you v

You literally cannot lose money in crypto. Only a retard would buy high. But ETH depends on bitcoin like a lapdog.

>Augur

"Augur is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows you to forecast events and be rewarded for predicting them correctly."

So they used 1/2 of the Ethereum symbol and made it look like an augur head? Its a crypto based off of an occult crypto. No surprise.

See this is what i'm talking about. The occult symbolism is everywhere with ETH.

>But ETH depends on bitcoin like a lapdog

It won't when the roles are flipped when the biggest whales on the planet (Zionists) all pull out their multi billions of their investment into BTC out at the same time and dump it into the much much much cheaper ETHER. Expect ETHER to far surpass BTC at that point and because such a huge amount of money has been removed from BTC it will never ever catch ETH and the bait and switch has been made.

Those of you with enormous BTC stashes should take heed of this warning. At the very least don't put all or most of your eggs in one BTC basket...

>all pull out their multi billions of their investment into BTC out at the same time and dump it into the much much much cheaper ETHER.
Lol you make this sound like a pump and dump where everyone just buys at the same time and the price skyrockets. They wouldn't fuck each other over like that when you can subtly just buy all your eth in small batches.

>Lol you make this sound like a pump and dump where everyone just buys at the same time and the price skyrockets. They wouldn't fuck each other over like that when you can subtly just buy all your eth in small batches.

Think about the enormous gains from a coordinated investment switch all at once.

Imagine that you and a few dozen ultra rich Rothschild-level fuckers had like 10s of thousands of BTC each and you are purposely using your connections to use media and other shit (like shilling about creator of ETH dying, etc) and waiting until a pre planned time for everyone to pull out all at once.

The price of BTC right now is around 2440. The price of ETH right now is below 300.
BTC didn't get over 2000 consistently until ETH was already around 200-300.

Imagine this. Imagine this group already has a huge amount of BTC stockpiled and as they keep ETH from mooning with lies and other shilling campaigns, and keep trying to shill for BTC they dump all they got from BTC, wait for the subsequent crash of ETH too (since all you fools think ETH "follows" BTC when in reality its just whales shorting BTC and ETH) and then go all in on ETH.

Lets say you have close to a trillion dollars from this group invested into BTC, that was before it was even close to 2000 a coin. Then switch it to ETH, you are looking at like a 10x gain. So you HAD 1 trillion dollars between the group and now you have 10 trillion dollars between the group.

That kind of profiteering is unheard of but entirely possible with my idea.

THINK about it.

I mean fuck, if they had a ton of money in ETH too and pulled out of that too they could literally just short ETH as they cash out of BTC and then buy back into ETH after ETH crashes down to hell.

Just watch.

Take your pills, OP. Bitcoin is the future, Eth is just a mess made by an autistic slav who owns some kind of cat face bag.

I can't find the info anymore sorry. It seems after ETH got huge the search results are now buried hard. It u sed to the one of the first few results talking about the occult use of the term Ethereum but its gone now. Probably for a very good reason...

1. Somebody would need to buy all that shit. It wouldn't be an immediate pullout, that would take weeks and most people would see and undercut them and btc would collapse in value before even a third was moved out.

2. You're like 14 years old

3. Rich people hate other rich people. For every redneck conspiracy where the elite are coordinated and intelligent, there are a trillion situations where they fuck each other over and make impulsive, retarded decisions. Rich people tend to be good at one thing and fucking shit at most others.