ETH BUYING SIGNAL

10 BTC order came in for support on ETH and disappeared in seconds, whales are trying to push the price down so keep your eye on it

are you fucking retarded? that only works for tiny shit coins, do you even know what eth volume is? 10 btc is just a random faggot

10 btc is literally nothing, retard

two 80 BTC walls have popped up twice in support for ETH, the price is clearly being brought down for accumulation it still applies to coins like ETH these big orders are being put in frequently

80 btc is literally nothing, retard

>what is an order book and how did the eth flash crash happen

neck yourself, retard

ah yes, mr big boots, 160 BTC is just pocket change why how naive of me!!!! hahah!!!

sometimes i forget there are so many LARPers on /biz

You should probably just end it now. There's not much worse than being unable to understand your own lack of intelligence

ETH has a 26 billion USD marketcap right now. 160 BTC is literally pocket change to ETH whales.

Delete your thread and your life. How fucking retarded are you?

In what universe is 320btc a lot?

You do realize that the past 24 hours of eth market volume has exceeded $1.1b, right? 160 btc is $400k. Are you stupid, or just a shill?

Fantastic reply. I did not expect anything less from you.

I don't know what else to tell you. You're beyond saving

you're fucking retarded, how do you think ETH has such a high volume?

the price manipulation happens all fucking day, if you can't tell whenever there is a buy signal for shorting you're a mega brainlet

i wasn't implying that these single transactions issued a buy signal but look at the fucking chart and order book, it's constantly happening

leave it to a bunch of autists to get so anal about giving a buy recommendation

>massive daily volume
>casual +1000 btc walls
>somehow someone / bots moving 10 or a few hundred BTC is notable in any way
I know Veeky Forums is dumb but this is just, wow.

Cmon enlighten us bright user, how did the flash crash happen?

if you bought whenever I said you'd have a nice position on ETH

Someone sent 160 btc worth of eth from the genesis block to gdax, and put up a massive eth sell order worth a whole 160 btc, which caused a rapid decline in price, which then started trigging stop-losses and margin calls, which caused the value of eth to rapidly decline further.

>literally nothing

if you werent a fucking retard you bought last night, not on the upswing

>unironically buying eth bags

>what is shorting

10 btc?

that'll like move the price by like 3-4 cents or something

seriously, why has this tread even been made, eth is the second biggest crypto, it has over 30 billion dollars to its name, what the hell can 25k do

I think OP is just a master troll desu

>it has over 30 billion dollars to its name
Dumb post. It has a $30 billion market cap which by the way, is fucking dumb valuation. How much actual money has been invested in ETH? Probably not $30 billion....