Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CACA_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
discord.gg/RRPbtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes you dumbfuck, buy.

Why would I buy?

to hold my bags

Without a fucking doubt. A cheap useless coin spread out among a few who are hoping to get normies to buy from them and pump up the price so they can buy lambos. Same thing the people with wojaks were hoping to do before the wojak guy decided he wanted to pretend to be a real coin dev.

>A cheap useless coin spread out among a few who are hoping to get normies to buy from them and pump up the price so they can buy lambos.

Isn't that what happened with BTC?

nah, it's not a great coin at the moment either. If you get in now and post it to facebook/kekistani group pages I'm sure it would moon. It's worth buying in at the moment because it's nearly nothing in price. The creators seem to have a long term plan incorporating it into 4chanx. if they get it done it will moon like never before.

I don't know but surely SIB will make you win if 4CHN doesn't

Does it matter?
So long as you get it while it's down and pay attention to the value you should be able to sell it with profits before it's too late, right?

I don't want to participate in a scam, user. That would be illegal.

Were can I buy CACA?

Can't believe this nothing coin is 5k sats. Shows how absolutely retarded people on this board are. Does anyone really think people will start 'tipping' on Veeky Forums? Reddit-tier crap.

it's the Veeky Forums version of doge
look how many doge-millionaires there are

get it while it's steaming hot

It does matter. Scam coins are a lot more risky.

Over the years, Veeky Forums has gotten a reputation as one of the more chaotic and less civil corners of the internet. To us however, it’s the place where we’ve learned things and grown as people, where we’ve made friends with the most interesting and intelligent people from all over the world, and where we most of all have had fun. It’s a community that has managed to pull off all kinds of crazy stuff despite, or perhaps even because of, it’s turbulent nature.

We feel this bunch of grumps, weirdos and nerds deserves the chance to have their own true cryptocurrency. We’re curious to see what kind of hijinks channers can dream up with this new opportunity.

all coins are scam coins but this is the coin that belongs to us

>tfw you will finally be able to lend a helping hand to anons and ops

Tipped

how long is it taking you guys to mine coins?

ChanCoin is junk. Next week we are launching BizChanCoin and it will be even better.

Dont care if scam or not...
Need one 4CHN to live

And if Bitcoin became illegal, would you drop out of that too?

No idea but it has got potential. The devs are working hard af to make it work.

Got 12K myself just to be safe when it moons.

How do you mine this piece of shit.

Free pumps - bittrex!!!!
www.t.me/bittrexpnd

tipped :)

ty, check this

of course, I hope none of you faggots actually bought any

A few 4CHN coins will be appreciated as a tip.

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CACA_BTC

Hello,

I was able to mine 0,02 of this coin if anyone with to giveway any of those coins my address is

Cc6zrjpgQuLcXDtiNEQA4JmcFjktzBiZyz

Thanks in advance

>Veeky Forums killing nazis

You stupid? I 5x my initial investment.

we're live on NOVA EXCHANGE!!!
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

I'm in here's the Addy for drops . I'm on novaexchange CSkCxzgrBuhf5mCie4hKvZ7SyuGG94DhE8

discord.gg/RRPbtH 4CHN Discord.