Historical Figures who *might* have been gay

ITT:

>no out of the closet people
>no romans/greeks those niggas were on another level

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God

>implying Jesus wasn't boning Mary Magdalene

he was bi, obviously.

He was tri

"Newton did have a close friendship with the Swiss mathematician Nicolas Fatio de Duillier, whom he met in London around 1689."

Calculus was created by the gays

Forgetting to mention, Newton never married and died a virgin. He was totally boning a dude

Nice post user! You got me there haha.

>kill yourself

>Buchanan never courted another woman or seemed to show any emotional or physical interest... It has been suggested that Anne's death in fact served to deflect awkward questions about his sexuality and bachelorhood.[91] While his biographers such as Jean Baker argue that Buchanan was asexual or celibate,[94] several writers have put forth arguments that he was homosexual or bisexual, including sociologist James W. Loewen,[95] and authors Robert P. Watson and Shelley Ross.[96][97]

>A source of this interest has been Buchanan's close and intimate relationship with William Rufus King (who became Vice President under Franklin Pierce). The two men lived together in a Washington boardinghouse for 10 years from 1834 until King's departure for France in 1844. King referred to the relationship as a "communion",[93] and the two attended social functions together. Contemporaries also noted the closeness. Andrew Jackson called them "Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy" (the former being a 19th-century euphemism for an effeminate man),[98] while Aaron V. Brown referred to King as Buchanan's "better half".[99] James W. Loewen described Buchanan and King as "Siamese twins". In later years, Catherine Thompson, the wife of cabinet member Jacob Thompson, expressed her anxiety that "there was something unhealthy in the president's attitude".[93]

> Author Robert Thompson described them both as soft, effeminate, and eccentric.[93] In May 1844, Buchanan wrote to Cornelia Roosevelt, "I am now 'solitary and alone', having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone, and [I] should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection."[93]

imagine being this insecure

Imagine being this immature on a history discussion forum

I hate that faggots have turned all male interaction into evidence of faggotry.

Now for the matters you wrote about: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." (1 Corinthians 7:1)

it's a joke you sad cunt lmao

this is Veeky Forums not a fucking lecture

Too circumstantial. I too have friends, I'm not married and it's possible I'll die a virgin. Yet I'm not a gay.

Marcel Proust

>Aquinas went further, emphasizing that acts other than copulation destroy virginity, and clarifying that involuntary sexual pleasure does not destroy virginity. From his Summa Theologica, "Pleasure resulting from resolution of semen may arise in two ways. If this be the result of the mind's purpose, it destroys virginity, whether copulation takes place or not.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

>The Catholic Encyclopedia says: "There are two elements in virginity: the material element, that is to say, the absence, in the past and in the present, of all complete and voluntary delectation, whether from lust or from the lawful use of marriage; and the formal element, that is the firm resolution to abstain forever from sexual pleasure" and that "Virginity is irreparably lost by sexual pleasure, voluntarily and completely experienced."[100]

Would you feel better about it if I sucked your dick?

Cecil Rhodes.

This thread is basically WE WUZ for fags.

Didn't know about these ones

And Roman history is literally WE WUZ for wops. What's your point?

Pyotr Tchaikovsky
Alexander von Humboldt
Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben
Edward II

kek

>Calculus was created by Leibniz
ftfy

KEK

not canon

true men go for long naps with other true men
what are you? gay?

>history discussion forum
Go back to Plebbit, you obviously don't know what fucking site you're on

Hemingway, F Scott Fitzgerald, and most of the Lost Generation may not have been gay, but they almost certainly had numerous homosexual encounters.

>tfw Hemingway was a bottom

>most of the Lost Generation
Fuck off retard

This, Veeky Forums is for shitposting while reddit is for serious discussion, amirite my fellow redditors? Narwahl ham midnight XDDDD

I actually live in the same state and county that he did (somehow the only president from PA despite the state's historical size and importance). Heavily speculated to have been in a relationship with William Rufus King (Franklin Pierce's vice president).

Not even worth the u

Well this. I once read about an early hacker group (80's or so) that was investigated by police. The cops made a conclusion that the group consisted of some kind of homosexuells twiddling with computers.

Perfect.

Baron von Steuben is a good mention considering how fucking based he was and how instrumental he was to early US history.