Final Warning

Get in while you still can. July is pure rocket fuel for ANS/NEO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuQG6_evFc8
huodongxing.com/event/7394089050200
yunbi.com/markets/anscny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im in!!!!!!!!! LETS GO ANTS!

enjoy denial you fucking dumb cunts

What's the bottom this week? 280k?

all the shilling made me stay away from ANS until I learned the truth

I went all in at $8

u wot
this coin has been nothing but a moneymaker

Same!

Haters gonna hate. We'll send you a postcard from lambo land.

sure is cool seeing this thread literally every day since the ATH

Got over 500 ants. Please hit $1000 Please hit $1000

It's hitting higer lows and lower highs. It can easely plummet to $2 desu over time, with mini pumps in between, followed by harder dumps. And then back pumped prolly near the conference. This thing has no real floor.

tfw you realize what you thought was shilling was actually the truth....

>mfw clone coin with a quirky logo is a "rocket"
It will probably gain some support but it's literally (not literally) a house of cards

it'll be great hearing from these guys in three months.

I think it has a lot of potential, if what they say can be achieved. But it's a pump & dump fest for now.

Let's go ANS! Can't wait for the rebranding.

Let me guess, you also spread bullshit claiming the floor will be 250k.

I'm with you, you asshole. Stop making ANS threads! I need more time to accumulate.

>tfw can only afford 40 ANS

>tfw only got 20 ants

What a profound and cryptic statement. It's not like we haven't seen a hundred and one "rockets" which gained a couple spikes in value and then rolled back down to hell. Antshares are being marketed by the "if it has growing support it must be good" model. It's nothing unique, you'll see it stabilize at some shitty price unless it really does come out with something new. Even ETH, which was a scamcoin that did something completely different, didn't move for an entire year after its retarded "moon mission" which went up for two weeks and dropped back to the same value in a day.

I'm in at $9. hoping to actually sell, get in at a better price and then get more ants.

>in at $9
Dude it's like $7.14 right now on Bittrex, buy buy buy

What is it a clone of? It's actually pretty unique with dBFT instead of PoW or PoS. And their quirky logo is going away when they complete the rebranding to Neo.

no it isnt

Kiss your moneys goodbye, neo will do poorly

Not anymore at least

So how long should we HODL this for?

Neo is doomed just like Alibaba and Baidu. Why use a cheap chinese knock off when you can just get the real thing?

Just sold all my ANS feelsgoodman.jpg

The only way ANTS is going to rise is if the west stops buying or starts holding

Chinks are ripping them off everytime

'Hurr hurr, buy high, sell low' good job Veeky Forums you fuckwits, hand over all your cash to the chinky army

Jack Ma will rule the world one day. Already rules over China and most of SEA. If he backs ans it will replace btc. But i really doubt this will happen

Don't overthink, just hlod

My guess is you haven't spent any significant amount of time researching it or its connections in asia, nor have your read its whitepaper (2.0 coming this month). All good. I will explore this uncharted territory for you.

If you want to make money off them, look at the charts, the manipulation is blatant, follow the whale. Around 2am EST it will go up again, buy just before that.

I made 10% doing this last night, if I didn't want to sleep could have been 20%

nice try

You spick cunt, look at the charts, I said the same thing last night. And guess what, it fucking worked.

kek looks like the whale has left the harbor boys, i'll probably hold on to my btc and see what happens tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuQG6_evFc8

chinese whales are having a fight right now on yunbi

are you guys actually storing the ans in a wallet or the exchange? I tried setting up the web wallet, but every time I open it in a new browser my funds don't show up, so I just transferred it back to an exchange. Does anyone know how to properly store this shitcoin?

How's it looking?

I downloaded the Windows wallet, then waited for it to consolidate the chain file. The ANS won't appear until it has consolidated, you can also start producing coins once it is in the wallet.

it actually looks like some whales are accumulating around 54 yuan, they might remove those bigass sell walls once they're ready to go i think, i'm not sure though

> ANS alsmost 20% in 3 days
> still no signs of recovery

When will this shit finally move up again? Is someone manipulating?

2-3 months, 300 bucks ez

Must be sad to be this retarded. Why live?

Isn't it too late to buy ANS? The big pumperoo already happened days ago, now a correction would be in order, no?

Moon when?

It has already bottomed out and will be steadily rising until the next news on the 18th.

I bought 65 at 300 dont tell me that user

>i research and read
t. every bag holder in every coin on every forum

Nice specifics there, Doctor shitforbrains. It hasn't done anything new and the toiletpaper you read this month will just be about what is possible and it will be followed by a sharp price drop to where people felt safe holding onto it.

You're right. It doesn't offer anything new. What it COULD offer is widespread use in a massive, very nationalistic and relatively protected market. That's what hodlers are speculating on.

there is no decent buy support, i can see it chrashing through 300k again, matter of fact it will happen. it will keep dropping till circa 6 july

I wish I could go into a come for like 10 years so I can wake up and my ants are worth like $12 or something

There is no basis for that call whatsoever.

I just want to be on a moon mission. Will ANS save us?

Just bought 45 ANS. Lets go to the moon!!

Kindly notice below off their website schedule

huodongxing.com/event/7394089050200

(chrome translation)

PS: scene lucky people can get NEO culture shirt Oh!

Activity time : July 15, 2017 13:30 pm: 00
Address : Shanghai Yangpu District Road, No. 77, INNOSPACE +
Number of participants : 100 people +
Activity Agenda:
13: 30-14: 00 check in
14: 00-14: 40 "NEO: Digital Chain and Application Platform for Block Chain" NEO Community Developer Chen Zhitong
14: 40-15: 10 "block chain application: public project ark platform design" Chengtai technology ark project leader Wu Kunchao Liu Jiaxi
15: 10-15: 20 coffee break
15: 20-15: 50 "NEO JAVA compiler and intelligent contract preparation example" NEO core developer Li Jianying
15: 50-16: 20 to be scheduled Jingdong Yun
16: 20-16: 50 "banana block chain mutual aid intelligent contract development" NEO eco-entrepreneur Daydream open session
16: 50-17: 10 Q & A and free communication
17: 10-17: 00 lottery session

LOTTERY SESSION.

I fucking like these chinks but they are gonna turn this conference into another shit-artist show.

Remember to sell the news again. Cause they are going to tank this convfefe again.

is this really that big of a deal..? sounds like a good schedule to me

>July 15th

I thought it was on the 7th, guess that leaves more time to accumulate

I love how ans is being propped up so hard that it just wont go down anymore below 280k. Bought in around 200k, feels pretty gud

If you saw their last conference. You would know they used a cheap "4-man hits 4 buttons simultaneously on fake instrument board to start a series of shit lights to reveal NEO in shit engrish mechanical voice".

I agree. The DETAILS of their conference sounds good - the last one was good! I bought DURING the conference. But the presentation/execution is terrible - and it will likely be again.

Chinese love that corny shit, have you seen their Tv shows The Brain or The One. its like 1987 over there

>he would rather fall for a slick heavily marketed scam because its all shiny and tidy rather than some actual good tech that onky lacks the slick presentation because the genious devs are a bit out of their comfort zone - no shit
Listen and invest in the product. If you want shiny slick marketed stuff fronted by snakeoil salesmen go invest in one of the ICO scams that have no real world use case like status or whatever

Okay. Point taken.

The question now is then - will the chinese investors outweigh the westernly investors? Who will fold first?

Their last conference was met with open criticism from western media - asking them to hire real people and chinks to do their webpage and so on.

Even their Steve Jobs clone iPad ripoff sold like hotcakes over there. They love showman ship even if it's poorly executed.

Thats going to be at least $10,000 worth next year

Nice little ANS dip there! Show me the Money!

Dont get me wrong. I am invested. I am investing.

Im just trying to get people to remember what happened during the last conference and why. And that it looks likely to happen again.

not saying this is the doom for ANSNEO - just expect a heavy dip during/right after the conference.

How long have you been here? Buy the rumour sell the news. Thats what everyone does.

I'm holding a good amount

>just expect a heavy dip during/right after the conference

I agree with your prediction and would even go a step further that the biggest dip will even occur the day before, not during or after.

China is crazy. And for the fact alone that NEO is recognozed in the west as well as in china itself, it will go big.

>buy at 308
>drops below 308

As soon as this hits 395 I'm selling andans rebuying around 330.

The volume on bittrex is crazy. Is this because it's the only western exchange that lists ans?

on chinese exchanges there almost no sales, only buys
what do?

The fuck was this shit?

((they)) are accumulating

yunbi.com/markets/anscny
check those trades THEY are reallyt accumulating

TO THE MOON

Roadmap got released 5min right before that minimooning.

feel ANS is ready to explode at any moment. People are quietly accumulating, big news are coming... I'm seriously hesitating to go all in.

whales on bittrex are trying to lower the price, but it broke 033 any way

Yeah there is no way it can dip below 280k at this rate. Crazy volumes and people buying like crazy. Demand is strong

How much do you have in total? I have roughly 20K, went all in which seems against everything iv'e done so far. A little voice in my head kept nagging me to do it. I have a strange feeling about NEO. Don't think we'll be wrong.

fuaaark pls gib neo

srsly tho I'm holding 300, hope we both make it senpai

I dont want to put your hopes down but I am selling the same moment big sell orders will go tru on chinese exchange

This thing got pumped and it will go downhill from here on for the next 6 months. Till it shows it can do what it promises to do. This shit conference won't be pumped as the previous one. Doesn't have hype at all, nor bs partnertships with MS or Alibaba. Buy the low in like 6 months. It's not worth $8 at all atm. Don't get trapped in a 6 month downtrend, wich is enivitable. Same happened with Etherium.

anyone else having issues with windows pc client? mines not even starting to sync. 0/0 connected 0 waiting for next block endlessly. the fuck is goin on?

I hope youre not right baka, Im balls deep in ANS.

but this time people have seen what happened with Ethereum

sold

By all in I mean 3k lol. I'm not a big player. I currently have 60 ANS

im back on board again at 310k with 682, think this was my final chance and I took it, fuck it, fuck my initial prediction

i plan to invest 50k before 24th.
YES/NO

Holding 150, would love them to be worth around 100usd a piece in November.

yes, if double

Yeah not sure about that one.

Yeah so, it showed the same pattern. Fomo impatient noobs will fold their weak hands. There won't be much exiting news in the next 6 months. Price went from 15$ to 4$ in one week allready. Thats +- -300%