Which of these companies scares you the most?

Which of these companies scares you the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/6/14/11936428/raspberry-pi-premier-farnell-acquisition-daetwyler-holding
google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/09/15/google-backed-blockchain-start-up-ripple-raises-55-million-from-big-banks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the book

google

facebook

alphabet

Veeky Forums

Amazon owns so much shit, controls a substantial portion of websites through AWS hosting. In terms of potential for disruption of the web and virtually all of retail, most troubling.

the only one that doesnt scare me is netflix
i love watching them slowly destroy the cable companies.

Facebook, followed by Google. Amazon doesn't scare me, I admire their dedication to tearing down the (((brick & mortar))) scam, they're an example of what a benevolent globalist corporation looks like. Netflix is basically dead.

google

theverge.com/2016/6/14/11936428/raspberry-pi-premier-farnell-acquisition-daetwyler-holding

I'm glad, ill stick to arduinos.

Amazon because they are going to put millions out of work by automating the grocery industry, as well as drone delivery

That's a good thing.

in a fully automated world, what would become of the human race? Its not just about losing jobs, people will never find need to leave their house again. the public becomes weak and are prone to predators

lol

Well, with all the talk about bitcoin wannabes I figured this board was pathetic, and this post proves it. Teenagers pretending they understand finance. Sad!

cant wait till all 4 of them release their own crypto coin

i bet netlfix's coin will flop the most

Jewgle

:(

>boomers pretending they understand crypto

How far is your head up your own ass you braindead ass faggot?

Amazon, not because of how good it is, but because of how much people trust it. Whenever there is any news about Amazon, the sector in which the news is part of shakes, even if it's not a big deal. This can be good as it creates buying opportunities, but it can also be bad as it can create periods of deflation in the sector, despite there being no reason for it.

Just look at the news of Amazon buying WFM, it's pretty meaningless but the retail and grocery sector got hit hard. Even something like BGS, which is a manufacturer of brands in the same way that Clorox or PG is, took a massive hit for no real reason.

Netflix's scope is probably the smallest of FANG. They have entertainment, they make entertainment, and they've disrupted shit TV shows, networks and cable distributors. But that's about it. They don't have creepy personal knowledge, devices listening to my every word, or global control.

Better, higher-tech jobs. At one point there were many thousands of telephone operators, plugging cables in and out of switchboards. Computers came along in the 80s and killed those jobs, but we're better for it.
Add Uber and make it ufag. I don't understand why Netflix is there at all.

What would happen if Amazon and Apple merged? Would the world end?

t. niggercoin bagholder

google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/09/15/google-backed-blockchain-start-up-ripple-raises-55-million-from-big-banks.html

>controls
Lol.

Amazon is a cool breeze compared to the influence of Facebook or alphabet. It already disrupted retail, I think you used that word wrong.

I don't know why any of these would scare people, but "potential" doesn't mean anything. Zonkerberg is a notoriously naive, awkward fucker. Bezos is a cool dude but like musk has high expectations if you work for him. Brin and page are weird and probably don't care anymore. Netflix is on there???

If the point is that they start leading people into some self destructive shit, Facebook is number 1 by far. If it's how quickly they are growing and killing competition, Netflix makes sense but tons of other companies will grow just as fast, including YouTube side of google. Amazon takes a lot longer on its missions, but it's a more clear "yes" for its success.

i dont trust some faggy 30 year old with his gook wife to know everything about everyone.
I made a joke account back in middle school with fake info that I completely forgot about.

Recently got an email from facebook, many years later, with a list of all my family members based on that account. What the actual fuck??

As an investor? I'd say Netflix or Amazon. Google & Facebook have cemented their roles & have literally no competition.

If you've got nothing to hide, it probably doesn't matter much that Facebook can know or predict many things about you. What are they going to do, send you more personalized content and ads? What's the worst case scenario?

Amazon on the other hand is becoming a monopolistic octopus bent on destroying its competitors in many industries, and Jeff Bezos strikes me as more evil than Zuckerberg

Definitely not Netflix

>invested 30% portfolio on nasdaq fb 2 years ago so definitely scared af if it goes down
>google: emails
>others: don't care

Amazon hosts at least one of those in the list.

"face" is fucking worst.
its absolutely worst.

TWO MINUTES

Facebook: just some social graphs about normies
Google: literally everything on everyone
Google is much worse.

>Netflix

their original series are keeping them relevant but once one of a handful of major networks or studios (there are a few given they own 20 other networks/studios) pull out to work with Hulu, Amazon, etc., customers will flee to the streaming service with those shows or the one with a larger selection. 90% of Netflix movies are unwatchable.

Google should scare every thinking man.
They are literally everywhere.

Mix between Facebook, Amazon and Google, all for different reasons. Netflix isn't shit really, ok they stream stuff but they don't really control anything relevant

All that needs to happen for Netflix to die is for a competitor to significantly undercut their service in cost.

google.

Most people aren't smart enough for those jobs. The tens of thousands of people who stock shelves at Walmart as a career aren't going become software engineers. You'll be paying 60% of your income for their basic guaranteed income.

Netflix shouldn't even be included in that image. It should be replaced with Apple.

google literally refused to send information to countless of countries about countless of people.

unlike facebook....
facebook and twitter... they are both enemies. trust me.

google

FAAG

A FAG

>The common man is the fag
>These companies are the top
>We're all the bottom

Google and the book are the ones to worry about.

I cheer on Amazon because they're going for the throat of Walmart.

Why even come up with this term? it's so fucking stupid.

What do you mean scare? Their practices? Or their impact on the market?

It's funny how Microsoft got cucked by Netflix in this tier list, but I think Netflix will be replaced before any of the others