There's so much rich land in this world where the sun shines throughout the year...

There's so much rich land in this world where the sun shines throughout the year, where crops could be grown to feed millions upon millions but that are owned by those that seem incapable of a proper society, why is this?

Why have we given the land of our shared precious earth to be governed by these savages that can't even maintain a proper nation? What right do they have to this land if they can't even properly develop it, it's pathetic how they are allowed to own it just because they got there first. This thought that they somehow have the 'right' to the land has lead the suffering and lack of prosperity to millions upon millions.

Think if these lands were inhabited by societies like those in Japan, USA, Britain, or Finland for example. We would have millions of more people to study sciences, millions more to develop humanity at a faster rate, but no. Instead we surrender this land to worthless societies that can't seem to do anything useful with it.

It's not about land, it's about water and fertilizers. We have plenty of land on Earth even for 10 billion people; that's not a problem. The problem is the phosphorous and nitrates that end up in the rivers & streams & aquifers that cause algae blooms, fish die offs, and polluted municipal supplies (you do not want to ingest algal toxins). The problem is the aquifer depletion required to irrigate those fields, and the desertification that comes from clearing trees and draining the soil of nutrients.

GMOs would help mitigate these issues, but you retards are invariably against that because you're all a bunch of right wing nu-hippies who cry about MUH JEEWWIISH MIND CONTROLLL whenever you deal with anything that wasn't grown in NATURRRRRR (enjoy the rotenone ingestion faggot).

Not sure if you realize how much of that land is the Sahara Desert and Congo Jungle. Not very useful for anything at all.

The coasts could be better utilized, probably. We could make Somalia into a big farm.

Oh hi /pol/ havent seen you in a while

At least when they were all hunter gatherers it was still a big nature reserve. Now it's just overpopulated with niggers dependent on western Gimmedats so they can shit out 62 children each. There won't even be any lions or gorilla's left because we insist on paying these subhumans to breed.

>what is australia

Yeah they don't even have a real government over there right now. Just clear out the savages and establish farming colonies.

This post has nothing to do with racism, just with the fact that some of the richest land areas of this world are inhabited by failed nations.

they kinda tried that before

>savages

Yeah because keeping billions of highly fertile Africans alive definitely helps on the aquifer And environmental front.

Dumb cunt.

And they made these "not real governments

Weird

>GMOs would help mitigate these issues, but you retards are invariably against that because you're all a bunch of right wing nu-hippies who cry about MUH JEEWWIISH MIND CONTROLLL whenever you deal with anything that wasn't grown in NATURRRRRR (enjoy the rotenone ingestion faggot).
GMOs are opposed mostly by leftcuck earth mother types way more than they are by the Alex Jones crowd

You cant fool me

The skin color of humanity is not something i care about, my only concern is humanity's development overall.

>development
>ignores the reality of racial differences

Hmmm

)And by stormies who oppose ((monsanto)). Your memes are tired, stale. You can't LARP half a libertard and half a natsoc at the same time. Pick one and choose one, as you people love to say.

People criticize Monsanto for predatory practices not GMOs in of themselves.

>it's not GMOs cuz I said so

You can't LARP half a libertard and half a natsoc at the same time. Pick one and choose one, as you people love to say.

I dunno what you're on about.

Helping them invest in education, transportation and water infrastructure would be much more productive for Africa than imperialism.

But other societies have prospered in even hostile environments why do these ones need so much help?

Just stop replying to the troll.

>Now
They haven't been hunter gathers for thousands of years

You act as if Africa has just constantly existed in a vaccum or something. That entire continent has pretty much been sandbox for imperialism for as long as recorded history.

Imagine trying to build a house while your neighbor is shooting at you, or constantly stealing your wood...

More like imagine your neighbor coming over, building a house and then leaving after which you wreck the house and build hut out of cow manure in place of the house because it was an evil white man's creation.

That isn't an entirely accurate description of the way it happened but there's point in arguing. Your mind is very much already made up.

Are you describing boko haram?

Oh sorry i thought you were just memeing so i memed right back at ya,