Ywn live in Weimar era Berlin

>ywn live in Weimar era Berlin

So much feels. ;-;

But you get to live in Weimar era America right now.

>ywn starve to death with fear of getting beaten either by nazis or commies
It was shit

kek

>>ywn starve to death with fear of getting beaten either by nazis or commies

Sounds just like Ameri...

oh, beat me to it.

Just go to Berlin now, it's the gay/degenerate capital of Europe yet again. The difference now is that foreign men can't use the exchange rate to rent fourteen year old virgins as what were essentially sex slaves for a few dollars. Berlin is still full of poverty, decay, pedophilia, bestiality, crime, nihilism, self-hatred, and homosexuality. Why not just go to Berlin? or better, neck yourself.

>implying i am a yank
you are for sure a retard tho

>be in california
>at state college
>not Berkeley
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>Has never been to Berlin

Ironically homosexual marriage isn't legal in Germany

They just gave it a different name, Eingetragene Lebenspartnerschaft is the same as a marriage for all pratical reasons

>Eingetragene Lebenspartnerschaft
Was it autism?

>poverty
fuck the poor
>decay
progress
>pedophilia
what if the child consent?
>bestiality
alternative life style
>nihilism
non spooked
>homosexuality
every animal smarter than a rock

OP btfo

Is it German?

yes

>>Fuck the poor.
>>What if the child consents?
An-cap may be the edgiest and most underage ideology. At least Fascists have some form of morality and honor code.

>tfw Texan
>tfw very civil and legal student protest shortly after trump elected, with no violence
>tfw local Anti-Fa knows you're NS but still friends on fb, and go to local shows
I just wanted to gain power and start a career I can be passionate about, in a new world, with a new god and new man. I thought the resurgence of Nationalists and Red Flags would be more significant than this.

morality is a spook

>not realizing Trump's "nationalism" and "victory" existed only to help blow off steam from the irate right-leaning masses through some token legislation.

in north east and same. my state college is happy and boring. the most political it gets is standard feel good shit and once a while some alt right fag or antifa jackoff will put a poster up.

WHO YOU CALLIN SPOOK PECKERWOOD

Yes