Why are a lot of rich important men attracted to boys?

Why are a lot of rich important men attracted to boys?

It is the sense of complete domination, naivete, loyalty and innocence that you can't find anywhere else.

Boys can't get preg, which is a major plus

Why not?

U wot m8?

Bruh

Gay men are unburdened by the vaginal Jew.

Makes sense.
But how do they know if the other men are also boylovers without the risk of compromising themselves?

You seem to have really thought this one through there guy

1. Get rich because you aren't distracted by attractive peers
2. As you're rich, you have the resources to discreetly engage in whatever fetish you have with a pretty low chance of getting caught.

They want to mentor a young man and teach them greatness both in business and in love making

They're not gay because they're rich, they're rich because they're gay. Women only know how to spend.

because a lot of rich men are politically and socially conservative, i.e. repressed

They hate themselves and know they're not worthy of procreation.

when you can buy any woman on earth you quickly realize they're inferior to taking some qtp2t under your wing as your apprentice/boipuci

Kike logician detected

Gay men rise to positions of power to prove something psychologically, it's called velvet rage.

Gay people are such fags

because rich and gay men alike are attracted to fundamentally masculine values: power, pursuit, domination, influence and status in social hierarchies

they may or may not have a female mindset

how do i become gay?

beside the pink ID, i mean

As simple as they're not distracted by women.

hahahahaha

Because a lot of rich important men "happen" to be Jewish.

That's a pretty thorough answer there

honestly mistook your ID for 'Faggot'

jesus christ lol

well, that was fast
i guess we're supposed to be gay together, 2nd pink ID guy?

purple is also ok

Probably because they are smart enough to realise how truly disgusting women are.

Shit, i was extremely redpilled by this thread.

Time to start enjoying boys so i can become rich.