Lightning Network Aug 1st!!!

LETSSSSSSSSSSS GO

why are they all chinky?

a chinky created bitcoin you /pol/tard

Alright ramblers, lets get rambling.

What that means?

idk but if it makes litecoin prices go up im all for it

We are gonna be rich!

Wanna give them gooks all ya money ? Why not buy them ants instead ?

i don't see that tweet

It's on the archives.

WE FINA BE RICH

but in all seriousness. Buy LTC

link me, or shill

Not one white guy employed at the company. RAcist af, someone file a complaint

bitcoin was most likely created by someone from the us or uk, therefore most likely white, possibly asian, but definitely not a chink.

you know a coin's failed when all the talk is about branding and marketing. litecoin's like dash, smoke and mirrors and just there for speculators to have fun with, while real developers keep moving crypto forward.

dont stay in it too long if it does manage to pump again.

I have zero doubts this will go to $100 by August 1st

>spewing garbage that you made up and expecting people to take it as fact

nah fuck off dumb cunt

what then are some solid bets moving forward?

>ching chong bing ping pong ding DONG, detected.

nips=/=chinks

A lot of chinese are actually retarded, but they work hard due to cultural norm and workload/competition compared to say America. There's a lot of artifice and shallowness too, which is why they tend to chase after quick gains. I used to do business in China and plenty of them didn't know shit outside of what they were taught for their jobs. Don't expect innovation, creativity and outside of the box thinking is frowned upon. Only reason there's a belief that plenty are successful is because they are a billion wide population to exploit, and we only see the outliers/upper class who make it out.

yes, thats what you were doing when you said satoshi was a chink, which if course he was not, nor is there any proof whatsoever, even circumstantial, that he might have been. what don't you understand?

i couldnt say, but i can say litecoin has no future outside of a few pump and dumps from speculators. it will never see adoption by users looking to use it as a currency, or a payment system. its very disingenuous for charlie lee to be hyping it as such to a bunch of clueless followers.

>we only see the outliers/upper class who make it out.

Last time I checked, there's no special requirement for the Chinese to emigrate to the US other than having relatives who are currently US citizens to sponsor them.

so you know what's bad but don't know what's good? great. just fucking great

its a lot easier to know what's garbage than what isnt.

im out of all alts but ethereum. ive made enough to avoid speculating until after the dust blows over with bitcoin.

a good clue is are the only people excited or interested in a coin / tech invested in it. thats pretty obvious when it comes to coins like litecoin or dash or ethereum classic.

Just added 5 more, please please please hit $50 soon

Don't

I did research
steemit.com/litecoin/@tachyonic/litecoin-is-the-lightning-network-good-for-blockchain

Funny that that pic has no one from the lit team

Guess how many people are on the lit team?

1 mit graduate.

Are you prepared for that?

Are you prepared for a solution that doesn't use blockchain to check your transactions?

I am not.
FUCK THIS COIN.

I'll call ya from the moon

I mean in China itself. Westernized Chinese aren't the same.

>I did research
>steemit.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>litecoin has no future
>it will never see adoption
>its very disingenuous

Smart people do research

At places like MIT

Have fun having faith in academic ass sniffers.
Satoshi made this possible. He was some nobody NEET.

I might enjoy a pump or two on you fucking retards, but I will ultimately cash out before august 1st.

I mean jesus, someone tipped me $5 on discord for helping him out, it took 20 minutes to reach my wallet.

>Satoshi made this possible. He was some nobody NEET.
Did you know Einstein like failed math, man?

>trusting a guy who doesn't even use dark theme

red flag

>Have fun having faith in academic ass sniffers.

The academy's function is to change society and make it better, not the other way around. I have reservations about the effects of giving technologies like bitcoin and the internet to morons like you but perhaps there is a higher purpose somewhere in there and you can find it in yourself to become something other than a retarded asshole.

>Satoshi made this possible. He was some nobody NEET.

Nobody writes a articles like he did "Peer to Peer Cash" as a peer-reviewed article with citations except academics.

Whoever he is there is a high probability he was an academic, graduate student, or at the very least aiming his invention at his peers. He just decided to give it away, like every other ground breaking technology that has aided humanity.

Also, the entire market is up, considering how litecoin was fucked by the bear market and never recovered on any rallies it isn't doing as well as you think it is.

august 1
why would (((they))) choose this date ?

>LN isn't blockchain
I want retards that don't know anything about blockchains to leave