G, goys?!

g, goys?!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/eos/@amexperts/is-eos-recycling-eth
steemit.com/eos/@sandwich/contributing-to-eos-token-sale-with-myetherwallet-and-contract-inner-workings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck didn't I buy the ico yesterday

What coin Juden?

go read their release schedule

you get more EOS if fewer people are buying

i would imagine most people rushed to buy in without doing the math

i only have ~300 from the initial period

it's never going down is it

You lucky bastard

Bought 10k at $.96

sold at $1.50

wake up...It's $3.50

Just kill me

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Holy shit idk what I'd do if I was you

chinks just pushed this over 4 yellencoin

> he didn't hodl
goddamnit goys

You made nice profit

Bought 2.5k at $1.35

Sold 1k at $3.20

Invested the profits in ChanCoin

Dunno what to do next

hodl

i..i'm happy I only put 1 ETH in

it's going to be alright, i'm on the moon mission with everyone else....

I could've made $50k in a day

I use a VPN, but why do they not allow U.S. ips on all ICOs?

This shit is going to run a year long and the US want to regulate ETH ICO's.

Predictions on this?

Probably too late to get in now

it's fucking antshares all over again

>in on the ants from 5k sats
>only have 350 of them

>in on EOS from day 1 ICO
>only have 306

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 fucking year ico scam

it is a scam man - steemit.com/eos/@amexperts/is-eos-recycling-eth

Listen up guys. I have about 400 of these things. I bought in he first few minutes.

This was my first ico and i fucked up and didnt register a public key. If someone can guide me through a way to get mine (i used myetherwallet)

I will give you 50 of the fucking things. Theyre worth a couple bucks each i think.

sell them now go away with profit they will just lose value

its all here man steemit.com/eos/@sandwich/contributing-to-eos-token-sale-with-myetherwallet-and-contract-inner-workings

but desu if youre having issues with id just sell the shit on an exchange and not worry about it

Is this really a scam or just a crowd funding tactic to get the "real" project off the ground?

they said

> During the entire EOS Token distribution period

and soon as somebody gave them money they cash out for summer vacation

so they broke their word in my eyes this is a scam, who knows what they are doing with the money, they need to explain why they broke their word

Work at canary wharf, saw this on the front page of the city am paper. The Normie's are here.

Honestly I bought in recently and have seen good gains so I'm going to wait to see what happens :)

well i am happy for you but as you see there is no product or anything, you buy the hype and longer term you buy the team and if team does things they said they wouldn't it is matter of time when this will go down.

i would sell the same amount that would cover my investment then gamble on the rest if you feel adventures

The problem I see with Dan Larimer is that everything he touches, he just gets bored with it, dumps it on someone else, and moves on to the next thing (See bitshares, steemit, etc.)
Those projects make money provided you get in really early. But once they hit that ATH, they slowly bleed away and never recover.

Already bulltrapping

You on the Veeky Forums dc for steemit? Im doodlebawper on there if i ever get these mystical fucking eos message me so i know who you are and ill hook you that shit. Time stamp ur post id so nobody steals.

Speculation's bread and butter is hype especially for the short term (this ICO only lasts one year if that and I doubt I will hodl for that long)
> this is the pre-implementation phase

i'm not on the steemshilling discord

eos was a pretty bullshit ICO in terms of all the mess you had to go through so its a rough first one. you might already have them if youre on MEW and didnt add the custom token (can google for how to do that). click on the Tokens ethplorer thing and youll see if they were sent

wasnt expecting anything but if you actually want to send me some shit be my guest: 0xed092cb7571EE145CD3b04a7259172F3F709E853

>$1.8bn market cap after 1/180th of the ICO
>coin is a literal carbon copy of bitshares

This will not last, enjoy your bags

>I believe literally everything I read

scam

no no my friend, it's $6

Biggest scam of the entire market.
Literally tulips.