Time to buckle up

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.mit.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell yeah she's going hard!

Reminder:
litecoin.mit.edu/

Gentlemen, we have lift off

Normally LTC follows BTC almost exactly but its finally breaking off. Probably because all of the BTC is going straight to LTC

Looking good my dudes

The order book on GDAX looks awesome. Big sell orders just being chewed away one at a time.

>tfw you get pumped and dumped in LTC of all coins

Holy shit those gains are getting my balls wet
see you on the moon brothers

Not this again.

Anyone with an @mit.edu can make any site on the mit.edu domain.

lol are those bollies?

You fucking morons its a PUMP

the general trading publique IS NOT putting there money into Litecoin. only a complete and utter fool would buy litecoins

short this shit NOW

You know exciting things are about to happen when Mrs Bollinger spreads her bands

where ARE they putting their money then?

Jesus look at the China volume

See you at €100 anons!

What? I thought we were meeting at 200?

>tfw u realize how revolutionary cross-chain atomic swaps are.

wanna trade btc for ltc? dont need an exchange for that.

Oh fuck, I just got on the bandwagon.
I've only got 200 in my account.
What do I do?

You take out a loan.

see you at 50 kikes and niggers and spics

Fuck it, 2500 it is then.

You leverage it to take out a long position you dunce.

Well technically, tight bollies are what one looks for.

>notice LTC is rising
>get excited
>go to cryptowat.ch
>start noticing the whales constantly fucking the price by building big sell/buy walls, removing them, building them again, removing them, on and on again
>watch the price drop

These exchanges which allow traders to constantly fuck with the price by creating fake sell/buy walls causing pumps/dumps need to die.

>buying LTC

Theres going to be a lot of salty people on Veeky Forums in a few days.

I'll let you in on a secret, LTC is semi independent in that if the market crashes it goes down with it, but it never rallies with it.

are you looking at the same charts I'm looking at?

Could you let me in on the secret then of what is worth investing in? What do you expect to rally in the coming months?

you DID sell at the top, right user?

Why would you take any advice from some user based off a single FUD post? Is that all it takes to gain your trust? Post "i have a secret" on Veeky Forums?

Fuck, you people really want to lose your money don't you.

>he sold at the bottom

The top isn't for another 50 dollars at least my man

The API on polo lets you input 5 trades per second IIRC. It's fucking retarded lol.

even I could read the indications that gain was coming down the pipeline
u mad?

>if the market crashes it goes down with it,

Really retarded point of view. ETH/BTC and every coin does the same.

Look at ETH and it's $280 price tag, way below the $420 ATH it was weeks ago.

Look at BTC and it's $2480 price tag, way below the $3000 ATH it was weeks ago.

Look at LTC and it's $43+ price tag, not far from the $49 ATH it was weeks ago.

If you're going to compare shit.. LTC is doing much better than BTC or ETH and has more volume than any other altcoin.

>smallest breather after 90mins of non-stop pump
>"top"

No because it's not the top. I expect multiple legs up over the week with short periods of rest as longs are closed and foolish bears try to short.
Nothing draws a straight green arrow directly up. There will be stops along the way

No, I have only been monitoring LTC for a short time and so assume other people have noticed more long term trends.

also I ask because it is easy to spread baseless FUD but if they have a legitimate opinion I would expect them to have better alternatives to suggest.

Its not really FUD, I'm not speculating or fabricating anything, litecoin is a failure of a coin this is a historical fact. Its had "killer" features coming out many times before this, they don't impact its value. This has been shown.

You need to look at the bigger picture beyond last months rally.

yes so I ask again, if LTC is a "failure of a coin" then what do you project to be a winner? (besides BTC/ETH) we're talking altcoins here

Sell now, it is going to crash down to 39 in a few minutes.

Whales are heavily manipulating the price and the Chinese are trying to arbitrage *dump) on us too, the volume has just shifted on Chinese exchanged

>last months rally
>failure

You must have meant 3 months. 3 months where it has increased from $4 to $40 and managed to hold well above $20 the entire time.

THE PUMP IS OVER

SELL

Way to get caught on the fine details and miss the entire point of the post.

if i had a dime for every shit stirring worm on this board

Okay? I literally just sold off 100 at this peak and I'm gonna buy back at 39/40. Sorry for trying to help.

That was the segwit pump. It's not gonna last.