Does anyone else kinda miss it?

Does anyone else kinda miss it?

No, exchange had no volume and the devs not posting their faces is fucked up.

Good times...

Pretty good idea absolutely horrific execution

t. lost $40,000 on it

The concept was never good because this market is entirely about whales, and whales aren't going to surrender their private keys to a Fisher Price exchange with no real trading pairs just to stake for them.

It will make a comeback with a vengeance. It is down to like 1k sats now. Get some and enjoy some gains in a few months.

Jesus, you're still bagholding it?

It's called Piece Of Shit Wallet and you fell for it

I actually made a couple thousand dollars off the initial breakout and got the fuck out.

What makes POSW a bad buy now?

yes Sir, very good Coin that make you Rich Man
sexy daddy, looking good, want to be in your side
8 inch

because it's so low. Biz always buys high and sells low.

pretty much this

I've made so much off their exchange, jesus christ

Not that guy, but I've been holding this shit since 12k sats. I want to die

>Jesus, you're still bagholding it?
I have no problem bagholding it. I can wait 5 years to hold it.

My only regret is not selling when they delisted PIVX

They diluting shares. I assume no one is actually paying attention to shitcoin news so this will dump when people realize

Time to buy more then.

>double threads
>1$ soon threads
>1$? more like 10$. 10$? 100$ by the end of this year
>pajeet posts
It was the only coin that has fucked everyone here, lol. It dropped from 20k to 1.5k.

>what is
>ARK
>DGB
>NMR
At least I dumped dgb and ark and bought 25k more ans before the pump

Just tell the newfags it's a shitcoin

Just like what I told the newfags last year of January of about how a shitcoin ETH was

What is there to miss? PoSW 2.0 is still around and it's fun to watch it slump into worthlessness

Sell some coins low to buy another coin high. You got your game sorted.
Literally the opposite of how you make money

sure thing bro

>Sell some coins low to buy another coin high.
I sold DGB when it was ATH just before the citi-bank contest at 3200+ sats. As for ARK, I got bored by it so I sold them for 5% profit. Bought 20k ANS before the first pump and 5k more before the second pump.

>You got your game sorted.
>Literally the opposite of how you make money
;^)

Fuck, so this is why it crashed July 1st. And here I actually bought a 1 btc bag for 1950 each.. Hopefully the new exchange that's coming will pump it..

this is going to be the next stratis when the the integration with nano ledger s will be completed. screencap this

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tfw you sold dgb at 3200+ sats when ath was 2500 sats

ITT: weak hands

buy ark dip

So i understand this is ridiculously cheap right now, is it worth dropping $20 on and bagholding or will it be a shitcoin for eternity

Bump

Did not fuck me, at all. I could fucking smell the shilling on this thing and didn't buy it, at all.