icorating.com/project/83/Tezos/review
youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I only put in 500$.
>Don't give a fuck.

We'll see who wins in 2018.

lmfao owned
he's scamming goldman sachs

This is so embarrassing. I'm actually blushing.

yes, this whole youtube channel is pure gold btw
lots of cringe
there's another one where he attacks an ETH developer

noobs who are in crypto for 1 year only buying shit worthless tokens for $200 mil

it's hilarious

Over 60k btc raised so far...
and there are still 10 more days left.
I hate ICOs so goddamn much, holy shit. Every single new altcoin is going to be ICO these days and raise at least 100m, if this continues...
They are going to crash entire cryptomarket mark my words.

>They are going to crash entire cryptomarket mark my words.
And it could take 2-3 years, it's gonna be PAINFUL.

Holy Darwin, this is mindblownening!

what I hate about it is this ICO shit will crash the whole thing probably and make people hate crypto, normies who cant distinguisch between this ICO trash and genuine projects like Litecoin, Monero, Decred

Is there a transcript of this?

>normies are too dumb to understand anything
what's new pussycat

Hasn't he been working on this project for over 3 years? How is that being clueless? I wonder how many eth holders are hating on Tezos in this thread...

He's been working on it for 3 years and he knows less about it than a guy who's only known about it for less than one year.

Why is he sweating so much during the interview?

God damn. Just when you think Bancor set the record for scammy ICO'S, here comes Tezos. I bet Tezos price NEVER reaches it's ICO price again. Hopefully the fallout doesn't put crypto into another winter.

This. Don't mention our secret club here though, I'm still accumulating.

Lol I'm watching and it's pretty funny seeing him gradually get sweatier. Host seems pretty knowledgeable

>all those butthurt comments
lol you know he's onto something

Buying this ico asap

I've been looking in to this and it seems tezos was first proposed in early 2014 and then there was radio silence until about 9 months ago. It looks alot like it was just resurrected to cash in on the ICO boom, it's very cynical.

Is it good or bad when your CEO sweats while answering basic questions about his product?

I sweat in the cold because I am on dexedrine all the time

yeah to be fair it's not the sweating, it's the inability to answer the host's questions

Have there been any recent ico which arent a scam? Or is every1 doing them nust because its an ez way to make 200mil in an hour?

Just going to leave this here
icorating.com/project/83/Tezos/review

This I why I don't touch ICOs with a $10 mil+ market caps. I mean for fucks sake, you have people dumping $200 million in companies that are essentially a Wordpress website, a handful of LinkedIn profiles and a dream. Where is the fucking logic in that?

>$10 mil+
Agreed. 10mil is my cutoff for being interested.

Anything you have your eye on?

rialto.ai but it just ended. I got in the second I got their email.

>icorating.com/project/83/Tezos/review
> Tezos token also represents the blockchain technology that will be the basis for launching new projects as on Ethereum. It will increase the demand for the Tezos tokens in the future.

So basically, you will be able to create ICOs on Tezos, so if you can fool people with ICO for Tezos, you can reap the rewrads of fooling people in later ICOs built on Tezos

So if no one thinks ICOs are scams (GEE I WONDER WHAT NORMIES WILL THINK AFTER THEY LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY), then Tezos is a "buy"

same m8. also dcorp.

while I agree that the dude being interviewed did not sound good, the host himself is a complete ass. its like he was using the entire interview as a platform to prove his own intelligence to people

>youtube.com/watch?v=WbOwdjSodeU
He's going to make me loads of money, keep hating losers.

ICOs to create ICOs on an ICO and with an ICO and more ICOS and put it an ICO into an ICO coz u like ICOs and fuckikoksdasdas

So where would I go to buy into this? Ive never bought crypto. Also is it going to moon like ive heard?

>Also is it going to moon like ive heard?
There's two options for this to happen. Everyone bails out of other cryptos and goes into this after the ico for some reason. The market increases astronomically on top of the already massive rise and it goes up along with the others.

>b-but muh weev. muh white race. muh sam hyde

we're miles away from normie land. the closest we ever got was the dash road map.

i had a quick glance at their devs github repositories. they didn't look too bad. at least it wasn't aids infested java script crap.

the interview is horrible though.