Last chance for under 2000 sats

Last chance for under 2000 sats

Other urls found in this thread:

status.im
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its ok Veeky Forums you can keep your shitcoins, we can moon without Veeky Forums

big wall down at 2000, it's fucking on.

Happy to dump my bags in all honesty.

i have to get to 2600 before i can think about that lol

Ouch user :(

I had some from the ICO - and also bought some at around 168 eth. Small profit made . couldve been bigger if I hadnt hesitated the first day.

But just happy to be rid of these!

>people crying about status for days
>finally starts mooning past 2000
>4 replies

they all followed the number one Veeky Forums advice of buying high and selling low. The no replies means all the weak hands of Veeky Forums of snt has are all gone.

Probably amerifags.

Stupid fucks can't blatantly see obvious price manipulation... Why the fuck would they want to keep the price low? TO BUY THEM ALL, IDIOTS. Their beta client gets released next week and this shit is going to go insane. You'll be begging for 2k sat price point

It's going drop below 2000 sats.

I literally told someone earlier to just fucking wait and then I sold right before it fucking mooned. Yes I am a weak handed faggot. Fucking kill me. I also sold Decent at a loss instead of just waiting. To anyone reading this, JUST fucking wait. Hodling isn't a fucking meme.

Looks like some whales are battling it out

When do I sell senpai? 30k ICO price here.

Hodl??

I spit my snt stack to xel and its not doing shit. I regret that decision.

lol yeah

Dip in price scared me a bit posted on here to gather opinions overall consensus was hodl and accumulate, ended up dumping all of my btc into it it now slightly happy, if it reaches $0.08 within the next few days I will be overjoyed. Only needed $2k ( on top of current earnings ) to pay off all student loan debt. Hitting $0.08 will put me at a hundred above/below so lets see what happens :)

if you live in NA and you are sleeping. just know you gonna stay POOR faggots. Money doesn't sleep so you shouldn't either

god dammit, if i had a lot more money to invest in, it blew though 2000's quickly, on to 2100's. Would not be surprised if it struggles to break 2500 again as bagholders will be offloading here.

That's the nice thing about these cheap coins, it doesn't take much to make a ton of money. 6k sat/$.15 should be easy. Might only be a couple days away... I'm hodling

Despite my early sellings and a bit of regret I really hope you make it user.

The recent dump was created in order for whales to accumulate more coin, they will pump it to 7 cents in order to create a new support, next week when the beta client will be released they will pump it to 15 cents.

$.085 places it around a 300m cap

Definitely where it's heading but I don't see it breaking 400m short term since it'll be worth more than Sia/golem at that point

thanks for the tip, just dumped some money into this. lets gooooo

I got in earlier today after I read up on the technology. I wondered why it was on the front page of trex but was steadily declining. I think it was just because it was an ico. It could be top notch tech and still get shit on out of the gate because people have been burned so badly on icos

I feel like I owe the status guys some code. He gave me some SGT just for being on their slack early on, and after I did the math, it's like he gave me $1700.

I need to convert my SGT stash into SNT now.

dude... Do you see the volume? It's catching up to fucking LTC for Christ sake.

That's pretty fucking awesome. I might have to buy up a few more before bed... Ugh, I hate these moons, I never want to sleep when my coins move like this

Best guess to exit?

>Best guess to exit?
Once the beta client is released next week, right now the whales are pumping the price in order to set a new support base

You're a huge faggot, that's when

Also nice green wall...

Where can i find info about the beta? Google hasn't helped

look at that fucking spike...this shit might dump hard back to 1900 or so when it does.

Thanks bro, no sleep tonight

lurk the slack channel you fag

lol k

If it breaks 2300 it could run all the way to 2800 today

>If it breaks 2300 it could run all the way to 2800 today

The chinks are waking up now, they will keep the price low or steady until next week

who the fuck cares? This thing has potential. If you want to day trade, go ride one of the other 500000 coins, faggot. This is one you throw some cash in and forget about it... It's 2k fucking sat

You can already get the alpha for Android and iOS...

status.im

I'm not sure the chinks are really concerned with this one. It's a Swiss company behind all of this

No I'm straight, but thanks for checking me out ;)

>not sure the chinks are really concerned with this one
>It's a Swiss company

Do you even know how crypto trading works?

> uses 'chinks are waking up' meme
> asks if I know how crypto works

Yes, you fucking faggot. You think those slanty eyed fucks actually sleep when there's money to be made?

this. ppl who make money don't sleep . only fags do

>fucks actually sleep when there's money to be made?

Yea, we all know chinks are psychopaths that take adderral and modafinil in order to stay awake 24/7 in order to trade crypto coins