Minimum amount to enter crypto

If you were just starting out, whats the minimum amount you would use to enter the magical world of crypto currency?

100 dollars. lose it. realize ''''''''trading'''''''' is not for you. and get out :^)

Or drop 1k make $500 and realize two things.

1. Money makes money
2. You will never have enough money to make it.

Then either give up or life with your below average life

Dat nigguh loves em some bajayjays

tell that to me bitch
got into ants at 7k sats with 500 dollars
sold at 12 dollars
suck my fucking dick, i forgot i even bought ans and then realized it was mooning hard as fuck

The best investment strategy is to do dollar-cost averaging on non-shitcoins.

If you have $1k you're willing to throw away on an experiment I say do it.

Seems like 1k is a popular number. Whats your thoughts on cloud mining for someone just entering? or is currency the way to go

You can't invest enough money for mining to make a profit.

I haven't done it but from what I've heard it's a waste. You might want to wait a month before diving in to be honest. It's going to be a rough first go at it starting off now.

>$1k you're willing to throw away
wtf i dont even have that, let alone struggling to keep $100 on my name

I guess any other tips would be appreciated. Trying to gain as much info as I can here

top tip - buy bitbean

0.1 BTC will make it easy but I did start with 0.01 BTC proving it is possible.

25k ain't shit lmao retard.

Whatever you can afford to lose.

This. expect to loose it all. Think of it as a management game or trading sim if you're that way inclined. Emotional attachment to the money invested in crypto could lead to bad trades.

Depends on what kind of opportunity you see. If spot something promising early (like Bitcoin in 2013) and you really do your research, taking out a personal loan to get as much of it as possible wouldn't be too far-fetched.

just trade on 100x leverage

Just start with that what you have.

>trade
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

>on 100x leverage
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

50k otherwise you wont make it

>t. Jelly no Anter

life savings. serious if you arent willing to go into crypto with everything you have, then you arent completely confident in this investment, and you're basically just gambling.

This

Im srsly considering going to all the banks, take their money, put it all in crypto and not pay them back, or maybe pay them back one im on the moon, yay or nay?

If you use a bitcoin faucet, nothing.

Technically you entered the crypto world.

Go all in. Not even joking. You could be sub par your whole life or strike digital gold. Just make sure you can cover basic living expenses first